User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

4 15.38%
  • Biden

22 84.62%
Page 182 of 265 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192232 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 2641

Thread: 2020 US General Election

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    Orange man gone.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dystopian scenes in DC as the establishment installs their placeholder president under a tight martial law lockdown. A year ago who would have thought this could happen? It's as if people can see with their eyes but can't process with their brain. Just stop, put aside everything you thought you knew, and look at what you are seeing with your eyes. The capital city of the USA straight out of a Hollywood movie, with a dementia patient about to be installed as the president. If Russia did this (and its has) there would be howls of derision (and there is). If China did this... the mainstream media would pretend they didn't.

Americans will have to make some big decisions in the coming weeks.

It's coming here next.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WMUG View Post
    He didn't.
    Bad news. The intelligence services are absolutely determined to make an example of Assange. As Trump discovered, it's not a good idea to oppose them.

There are officially no charges standing against Assange now, but he's still imprisoned. One of the greatest scandals of modern times. Straight out of the Soviet playbook.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Dystopian scenes in DC as the establishment installs their placeholder president
    You mean "the people", because he won an election.

under a tight martial law lockdown. A year ago who would have thought this could happen? It's as if people can see with their eyes but can't process with their brain. Just stop, put aside everything you thought you knew, and look at what you are seeing with your eyes. The capital city of the USA straight out of a Hollywood movie
    Well yeah. And why do you think all that security is needed? You're right, who could have imagined it? Trump has some serious psychological issues going on but I never imagined he'd go this far and spend so long lying about having the election "stolen" from him that it would have ended up with the scenes we saw a couple of weeks ago. And sure, Trump can claim that he didn't directly call for violence and that's true, but you spend that long lying to a large enough section of the population then it's not a surprise if it boils over and some people take it too far.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    You mean "the people", because he won an election.

Well yeah. And why do you think all that security is needed? You're right, who could have imagined it? Trump has some serious psychological issues going on but I never imagined he'd go this far and spend so long lying about having the election "stolen" from him that it would have ended up with the scenes we saw a couple of weeks ago. And sure, Trump can claim that he didn't directly call for violence and that's true, but you spend that long lying to a large enough section of the population then it's not a surprise if it boils over and some people take it too far.
    I'd argue he did directly call for violence.

He told The Proud Boys (white supremacist group) to "Stand back and stand by"

If that's not a call to action I don't know what is.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    I'd argue he did directly call for violence.

He told The Proud Boys (white supremacist group) to "Stand back and stand by"

If that's not a call to action I don't know what is.
    He gave a stage to Giuliani too who called for "trial by combat".
    Overall I think he did just enough to claim that he didn't directly call for violence, but he certainly did the things which led to it.
    Ah well, this is all nearly over...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    a dementia patient about to be installed as the president.
    Are you watching or have you seen his speech at the inauguration?
    Obviously you can cherry pick times when he stumbled over words or forgot something - I'd suggest we all do that - but I'm watching his speech and he's perfectly lucid, speaking perfectly fluently.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you watching or have you seen his speech at the inauguration?
    Obviously you can cherry pick times when he stumbled over words or forgot something - I'd suggest we all do that - but I'm watching his speech and he's perfectly lucid, speaking perfectly fluently.
    Yes, he's a pretty good orator.

He had a bad stutter when he was younger, and thatn comes through some times, but he's pretty impressive, usually.

Covfefe hamberders.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He gave a stage to Giuliani too who called for "trial by combat".
    Overall I think he did just enough to claim that he didn't directly call for violence, but he certainly did the things which led to it.
    Ah well, this is all nearly over...

Demonic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never imagined he'd go this far and spend so long lying about having the election "stolen" from him that it would have ended up with the scenes we saw a couple of weeks ago.
    Didn't you? I was calling it when the primaries were still ongoing (though not on here, annoyingly).

It was clear to me that his personality would never let him accept a loss, and he'd do anything he could to stay in office.
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting