User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

4 15.38%
  • Biden

22 84.62%
Page 12 of 267 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 US General Election

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    Jill Stein's recount, Russia hoax, the fact that she's still trying to stay relevant. She's a sore loser always has been always will be. Sad!
    Can you imagine how Trump is going to react and act if he doesn't win later this year?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fair point though I was merely using them a source for her comments, I could have equally posted the primary source from the show but I'd have had to go and find that.
    So you agree that they're a credible source in this instance?
    I mean, don't get me wrong, I don't like the Mail and I am not arguing that the MSM are to be unquestioningly trusted, but neither are they to be entirely distrusted. Not everything they say is untrue, actually much of it isn't. There is surely more scrutiny on them on some bloke's YouTube channel.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Can you imagine how Trump is going to react and act if he doesn't win later this year?
    No because he's not going to lose.

But if the unimaginable happens why does everyone assume he's going to freak out? Where is the evidence?

Though I'm sure if he has concerns re voter fraud he may legitimately raise them and it would be right to do so.

So you agree that they're a credible source in this instance?
    I mean, don't get me wrong, I don't like the Mail and I am not arguing that the MSM are to be unquestioningly trusted, but neither are they to be entirely distrusted. Not everything they say is untrue, actually much of it isn't. There is surely more scrutiny on them on some bloke's YouTube channel.
    tbh I saw the headline and just used the link as basis for my comment and the ensuing debate.

I'm very sceptical of anything published by the MSM, not just the MSM mind.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But if the unimaginable happens why does everyone assume he's going to freak out? Where is the evidence?
    The way he behaves like a child who just broke his favourite toy any time anything doesn't go his own way.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The way he behaves like a child who just broke his favourite toy any time anything doesn't go his own way.
    PRESIDENTIAL HARRASSMENT!!!
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No because he's not going to lose.

Though I'm sure if he has concerns re voter fraud he may legitimately raise them and it would be right to do so.

tbh I saw the headline and just used the link as basis for my comment and the ensuing debate.

I'm very sceptical of anything published by the MSM, not just the MSM mind.
    The silent majority did not get to reign because of an archaic voting mechanism.

The Trump presidency is the definition of minority rule.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Archaic? So the progressive remedy would be to let California and New York decide it every cycle? I'm sure that would suit the libs and their endless illegal immigration drive. But there are more than 2 states in the United States and the Federal Government is supposed to serve all those states, not just the dungheap states where they pile bodies high in preparation for election day and forget about them the rest of the time.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Archaic? So the progressive remedy would be to let California and New York decide it every cycle? I'm sure that would suit the libs and their endless illegal immigration drive. But there are more than 2 states in the United States and the Federal Government is supposed to serve all those states, not just the dungheap states where they pile bodies high in preparation for election day and forget about them the rest of the time.
    You could make it so a candidate has to win a majority of states to become president. The electoral college doesn't do that.
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WMUG View Post
    You could make it so a candidate has to win a majority of states to become president. The electoral college doesn't do that.
    It is impossible to win the electoral college with a minimum of states. Even with New York and California. Which is what the system is designed to do. How is that different fro. the UK where Tories regularly win elections with a overall minority popular vote
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    It’s a popular vote. So, just count the votes.

The person with the most votes wins.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.