User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

4 15.38%
  • Biden

22 84.62%
Page 45 of 265 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 US General Election

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally!

The Feds are investigating this. But wait... what's this? They are investigating whether it's a foreign entity interfering in the election?

LOL. Looks like it's the Russians again, guys. Can you believe it?

This is going to be hilarious. Yes, it's incredibly serious and actually could be a matter of life and death. But it's still funny as hell. This is like a kid being caught with his hand physically in the cookie jar, and claiming he's replacing a cookie that was stolen by his invisible friend.

So when did the FBI have this hard drive? Is that the question they are trying to bury? Good luck with that.

We can sit back now and wait for the rats to turn on themselves.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Finally!

The Feds are investigating this. But wait... what's this? They are investigating whether it's a foreign entity interfering in the election?

LOL. Looks like it's the Russians again, guys. Can you believe it?

This is going to be hilarious. Yes, it's incredibly serious and actually could be a matter of life and death. But it's still funny as hell. This is like a kid being caught with his hand physically in the cookie jar, and claiming he's replacing a cookie that was stolen by his invisible friend.

So when did the FBI have this hard drive? Is that the question they are trying to bury? Good luck with that.

We can sit back now and wait for the rats to turn on themselves.
    I head the computer repair shop owner sent a copy of the drive to Rudy Giuliani. Lets hope he doesn't misplace his too.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    I head the computer repair shop owner sent a copy of the drive to Rudy Giuliani. Lets hope he doesn't misplace his too.
    He might. You know he's become a drunk now? This is what makes me believe this is all a Russian plot. Instead of addressing the issues, they smear the guy raising them. It's always a sure sign of innocence.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A pep talk for die hard lefties. And a chance to get acquainted with what your cowardice and ignorance bought you.

Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where does this guy find all the energy to be such a prolific one man disaster zone?

https://www.cbc.ca/news/entertainmen...orat-1.5771519
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    Where does this guy find all the energy to be such a prolific one man disaster zone?

https://www.cbc.ca/news/entertainmen...orat-1.5771519
    I guess this means Biden wasn't taking money from the Chinese then.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2020 US General Election

I guess this means Biden wasn't taking money from the Chinese then.
    Rudy is such a rube, he got taken in by Borat.

So let’s just all believe when he produces “evidence” against Biden.

The guy is the President’s lawyer, but he is such a fucking rube, he is nearly as big a security risk to the US as his boss.

As for China, you forgot to mention that Trump paid 7000 times more tax in China than in the US.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is that the $750 tax bullshit again? Naughty.

So let's get this right. Because some old guy tries to get laid in a hotel room, having been led there by a 24 year old, all legal btw, we now shouldn't trust source documents that have been verified and released through a national newspaper that detail serious crimes?

You're going to need to do better, aren't you? Please tell me you guys have got more than this? Make some shit up. Like the last time.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2020 US General Election

Is that the $750 tax bullshit again? Naughty.

So let's get this right. Because some old guy tries to get laid in a hotel room, having been led there by a 24 year old, all legal btw, we now shouldn't trust source documents that have been verified and released through a national newspaper that detail serious crimes?

You're going to need to do better, aren't you? Please tell me you guys have got more than this? Make some shit up. Like the last time.
    He is someone who’s judgement is so poor he puts himself in a compromising situation in an unbelievably obvious honey trap.

He has no credibility.

And not just because of this.

Even a paid shill such as yourself knows this to be the case.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    He is someone who’s judgement is so poor he puts himself in a compromising situation in an unbelievably obvious honey trap.

He has no credibility.

And not just because of this.

Even a paid shill such as yourself knows this to be the case.
    Can you even hear yourself?

You know fuck all about Giuliani, I'll bet. I'd lay money you haven't even a passing knowledge of what a shit this bloke is. He's on your radar now, he's been on mine for three decades. I know who this guy is so save your lecture and I'll save the fee. If this is the worst stuff you can find on Rudi then you really haven't looked that hard.

What you really want to say is, don't pay any attention to that Biden shit. Look at this instead! At least be honest about it. Giuliani has no dignity, but neither do you when you come along with crap like this in a attempt to distract from the criminality of the guy you want in power. Just so the other guy isn't in power. You hate Trump with a burning irrationality, so blow it all up!

Politics is a dirty business, punch and counterpunch is expected. I don't have an issue with that. But I'm serious when I ask, is that it? I expected an utterly crazy comeback, like another impeachment or an alien invasion (why not?). Something with a bit of weight and chaos. But this? You guys can't meme either, btw.

Who would you guess is paying me? Any theories?
    Für eure Sicherheit