User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

4 15.38%
  • Biden

22 84.62%
Page 225 of 267 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227235 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 2667

Thread: 2020 US General Election

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    So the enemy is China now

Is that in addition to the Man, BLM, Illuminati, 5G, mainstream media, Bill Gates, warmists (sic), commies, the Kroenkes, Karens, lizard people and that guy who gave you a funny look in the kebab shop?

Sorry, just trying to keep up
    The enemy is china NOW? Jeez, this guy makes a plank look sentient.

BTW, seeing as you used the "lizard people" thing again (such a sad attempt), here's a challenge to see if your mouth can be matched by your mythical manhood. Go and find a single post where I mentioned that. Not where YOU mentioned it (makes you wonder, right?), but where I mentioned it.

I'll save you the time. You can't because it doesn't exist.

Which makes me wonder some more. Why are you such an obviously dishonest cunt?

PS> Have your balls dropped yet? You up for a gathering Mr Mouth?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, Mr Muscle, that supply shortage I was mentioning will ACTUALLY affect you. Fucking crazy right? So I look forward to seeing you moaning about it in the future but still trying to paint it as the actions of lizard people. That's going to be a blast. Like every mine you walk over while claiming you still have a leg to stand on.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    trump

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone have a Times subscription and can paste the text of this

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/s...-too-n0x3lv7fv

I cba subscribing and then cancelling.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Does anyone have a Times subscription and can paste the text of this

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/s...-too-n0x3lv7fv

I cba subscribing and then cancelling.
    Hopefully he's talking about all the shit the BBC and CNN didn't mention when they ran their puff-piece about Arizona. The sheer scale of the criminality that occurred to prevent a meaningful audit was hard to comprehend, on the one hand, but pretty much in line with an easily measured trend.

None of it is important today because so many people are out of their minds, but it will be important for historians. The real issue is the media and their ongoing failure to do their job. But maybe this guy is an exception?

OR;

It's clickbait and the conclusion will be the very opposite of the headline.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    It's clickbait and the conclusion will be the very opposite of the headline.
    Pretty much right actually. I found a free version of it.

https://nexusnewsfeed.com/article/ge...nday-times-uk/

He's saying that the election was a "fraud" but he means in terms of the way the public was manipulated by supressing certain information and promoting other information.
    There's a fairly reasonably point in there, but I'd suggest that everyone can find a news source which validates their viewpoint these days.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like the invasion of Taiwan is pegged for 2025 which tells us the marxist agents in the west expect to have us far enough under the boot by that point to secure a relatively unopposed campaign. So the good news is we aren't done yet, but the bad news is we don't have long left. Better get our arses in gear PDQ.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The dink-in-chief is at least open enough to tell you what comes next. The rest you can work out for yourself. I guess ring your mate biden if the shit hits the fan, ask him what he can do for you in return for your TDS.

Für eure Sicherheit