User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who do you want to win?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

4 15.38%
  • Biden

22 84.62%
Page 29 of 265 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 US General Election

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is that what you are doing on this discussion forum? Laying bait?

Why would you be doing that? Nothing worth saying to say, so talking for the sake of it?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Right now, in a number of states the laws allow a baby to be born from his or her Mother's womb in the 9th month. It is wrong, it has to change."
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    "Right now, in a number of states the laws allow a baby to be born from his or her Mother's womb in the 9th month. It is wrong, it has to change."
    What the fuck are you on about?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some 19th cunt just added his endorsement for the commie.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is communism?
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, to answer your question about wanting Biden to win, I think Trump is a genuine threat to democracy and think he could start setting up a dictatorship if he gets another term.

He's already made noises about not accepting the election result if he loses.
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2020 US General Election

Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Some 19th cunt just added his endorsement for the commie.
    Don’t worry, Trump and his Supreme Court will get 17 of them rejected in November.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    Don’t worry, Trump and his Supreme Court will get 17 of them rejected in November.
    Yeah, that was a little strong. Drunk.

But it blows out my brain that people can't see what's happening. I thought, as the globalists got more desperate and became more transparent, people would say, holy shit, Trump's not even a fraction of the problems we face. But no, it's still Trump, Trump, Trump. I'm worried about the human species, to be honest. Didn't realise how far gone some people are and how susceptible many are to even the most blatant and, frankly, amateurish propaganda.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WMUG View Post
    What is communism?
    It's an encapsulation of every vile ideological and political application of the command and control of large numbers of human beings by a small number of self-interested human beings. It is the antithesis of liberty. It spreads by subversion and corruption and its natural enemies are history, religion, science and reason.

Of course, if you ask a communist, they will say it is an antidote to the evils and excesses of liberty. And many people who have never lived under communism, or one of its bastards, can find that attractive, provided they ignore anyone who has actually lived under it.

It's a seduction that corrupts good people so that bad people can achieve absolute power.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WMUG View Post
    Also, to answer your question about wanting Biden to win, I think Trump is a genuine threat to democracy and think he could start setting up a dictatorship if he gets another term.

He's already made noises about not accepting the election result if he loses.
    That's not thinking. It's an emotional fear response driven by propaganda. If you examine any of the evidence you will find there is literally nothing to justify your fears. Why do you think the left supported the BLM riots? Justice for blacks? It was to provoke a response from Trump. He didn't bite. Trump is not the guy proposing the abolition of the Republic. He's not the guy who proposes blowing up every rule by which the game has been played since America's inception. The left are the threat to democracy and indeed are the ones who have said, under no circumstances will the accept the results of the election. This is very easy to ascertain once the rather childish propaganda is tripped away. Trump has said he won't wait months for the result while the left fills out postal ballots. It's very worrying that smart people such as yourself can't see what's happening. I'm not blowing smoke up your arse or flattering you. I'm saying you should double check your thinking in this area because it's very plain you have been seriously misled. Go and look at the accumulated facts (not media spin, the actual facts). Set the pros and cons side by side. The reality is stark.
    Für eure Sicherheit