User Tag List

Thread: Perverts, Paedos, Princes and Pizza? | Maxwell/Epstein thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For example

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Trump may be clean in this for a number of reasons:

1. A tweet he posted around the time Epstein got arrested sort of hinting about what would come out, doubt he would have done that if he could be implicated.
    2. They've spent 5 years trying to get some dirt, any dirt on Trump. If Epstein had it they would have gotten it out by now. Cleanest president ever.
    3. Trump wasn't a politician, I think they were mainly targetting the powerful.

Those pictures prove nothing, they ran in the same circles with the rich and powerful it's not that surprising. It would be good if you could look objectively instead of always trying to find fault with Trump.

The motive behind it all is interesting as well.

Was it a state backed effort? One theory is Maxwell worked for Mossad and this was all so the Israelis could get dirt and control politicians.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    For example

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Being a staunch royalist, what are your thoughts on Andrew in all this?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    Being a staunch royalist, what are your thoughts on Andrew in all this?
    A friend saw some documentary about all this and he said that in his opinion Andrew was, and I quote "fucked".
    Although I doubt that's true as I imagine he'll be protected by the powers that be.
    I'm a fan of the concept of the Royalty. I know it's an anachronism and if you started a country now you wouldn't have a monarch but it's part of us and a part I quite like. Not a huge fan of some of the individuals in the family though and don't have much time for Andrew.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HRH Liz II will be the last monarch, and rightly so. She's the only one in that family with a real sense of duty and who has managed to preserve her dignity. Her sons are self indulgent pricks who lapped up all the privilege and then decided it entitled them to a platform beyond their assigned role. The next batch, including that awful little shit Harry, are even worse.

Lizzy is still married to the Greek - the kids are all divorced though. Modern royals, so to speak. Chav royals. The monarchy is supposed to be about state, church, family. You have to get those basics in order. If you can't be a figurehead and symbol in those key areas then what are you a figurehead for? Privilege? The old boys club?

Can you imagine an arse like Charles in charge of anything? Can't control his wife. Can't control his kids. Can't keep his fly zipped. Would rather be talking to potted plants than his overly-loyal subjects. He doesn't have the tools to preserve the monarchy and it'll end with him.

Sad, because whether you approve of these things or not, monarchy, religion, the family, these are the glue of history, culture, ideology and they give nation an identity and purpose beyond economics and the new religion of mindless consumption.

What will being British actually mean when the monarchy is gone, the church is gone, the family is shredded, the statues have been torn down? The kingdom will be just a place you happen to live, filled with the same grey people you'd find anywhere else in the world - all of the suffering collective amnesia because there are no ties to bind them to the past and where they came from and what they built. Sad future awaits.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    For example
    Poor baby.
    Für eure Sicherheit