User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Reaction v Spuds (away).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No clue why Kolasicrap was going backwards with a lot of open space to run into. Just sums up our shit, conservative play in these big games.

That’s the reason we haven’t beaten one of the traditional big teams away from home in a million attempts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post

I’m a bit surprised.
    I mean, we are pretty poor but Spurs are too.
    Thought we might get a point.
    Me

Didn’t bother watching. Just not worth the effort.
    Lol, ok!

This team is capable of and does lose to anyone. There is nothing in this team, no spine, no heart, no identity. Arteta has a huge task on his hands, good luck to him, he's literally got a web to unpick here, it's a mess alrighty.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    No clue why Kolasicrap was going backwards with a lot of open space to run into. Just sums up our shit, conservative play in these big games.

That’s the reason we haven’t beaten one of the traditional big teams away from home in a million attempts.
    We actually give goals away, some opposition must love it,"it's only Arsenal lads, they are bound to chuck a couple in there own net, that lot struggle when the wind blows the other way"

We gave both City and Spurs a 2 goal head start in both games. Only Arsenal....
    Last edited by selassie; 12-07-2020 at 09:33 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RomfordPele View Post
    I think we have to keep talking up Mustafi, Xhaka and Pepe as much as possible and hope some idiot pays us decent money for them.

Best part of £150m they cost us, plus £400k+ a week wages.

Unbelievable the way this club operates.
    Some wonder why Kroenke won't bite now, he's given the previous rabble millions and they have literally thrown it down the drain. We spent and somehow made the team a lot worse, it's incredible stuff.

What makes it mildly amusing is during this period we gave our best players away for free, that is literally what has happened.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hopefully we get some clarity on the Ozil situation soon. I mean, it’s shocking he isn’t even deemed good enough to make a match day squad given how poor our options are. He must have played his last game for us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hopefully we get some clarity on the Ozil situation soon. I mean, it’s shocking he isn’t even deemed good enough to make a match day squad given how poor our options are. He must have played his last game for us.
    I am starting to wonder if we will pay him off like we did Mkhi with his hush hush exit to Roma.

Ozil is draining this club of a lot of money, he's now become a massive problem and they need to sort it once and for all this summer. It's getting embarrassing now.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by selassie View Post
    Lol, ok!

This team is capable of and does lose to anyone.
    So do Spurs. We were on a much better run of form coming into the game, we'd got a good away result at Wolves.
    I thought we might get something today.

Arteta does have a task on his hands but we knew that. Especially if Auba goes and who could blame him?
    Overall, I wouldn't panic too much about today's result. This season is a write off. A St Tott's day would have been amusing but it would have been the difference between 7th and 8th. Honestly, so what? In the summer and next season is where the hard work starts. There's been some encouraging signs from Arteta's time - we can point to individual good or bad results but overall our results have been pretty decent. There's work to do, clearly, but Arteta deserves a transfer window and season to do it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    So do Spurs. We were on a much better run of form coming into the game, we'd got a good away result at Wolves.
    I thought we might get something today.

Arteta does have a task on his hands but we knew that. Especially if Auba goes and who could blame him?
    Overall, I wouldn't panic too much about today's result. This season is a write off. A St Tott's day would have been amusing but it would have been the difference between 7th and 8th. Honestly, so what? In the summer and next season is where the hard work starts. There's been some encouraging signs from Arteta's time - we can point to individual good or bad results but overall our results have been pretty decent. There's work to do, clearly, but Arteta deserves a transfer window and season to do it.
    Well that sounds fine until you consider he isn't currently using the best players available to him, playing the three stooges at CB instead of Holding and Soares and personally I'd even prefer Sokratis ahead of the jokers he's putting out there

Then there's things like sidelining Torreira and thinking Willock can come on and save a game when he never does

And anyway knowing us we'll fail to shift all the crap this summer, plus be conned into buying a couple of players we don't need by Rail's dodgy agent friends, i don't think a transfer window will change anything
    Last edited by Mac76; 12-07-2020 at 10:04 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mustafi could be getting a new deal so there’s every chance we could start next season with him and Luiz as first choice. No one is going to pay good money for a turd like Kolasicrap either, although maybe he’ll fuck off if his best mate Ozil leaves too.

I don’t see much changing because I don’t see what business we can do to make a difference. Partey alone isn’t going to change anything and with no match day income every club is bound to be a little bit conservative and players will milk their existing contracts.

Arteta will have to work with what he’s got mainly and he can start by getting a tune out of that 70m shitkicker Pepe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Utter failure on Arteta's part if he can't get Ozil on the pitch. Whatever else he is, Ozil is by far our most creative player and we desperately need creativity in a team otherwise devoid of it. Worst of all worlds right now. Can't get him in the team and, for some reason I can't guess at, he doesn't want to leave his 350K a week job. So we pay him a fortune to do nothing. The Arsenal Way.
    Für eure Sicherheit