User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Match Reaction v Fulham (away).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fair play to Gabriel - plenty of Arsenal defenders would have gone to pieces after that early mistake, but to come storming back with a MOTM performance speaks really well of his character and temperament. Fast, strong and won absolutely everything in the air - no wonder his hairline is already receding!

What’s got into Holdinho?! Where’d that come from?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really pleased with how much better we looked going forward with just two additions - thought we looked really fluid at times today.

Glad to see the inverted fullbacks making a return - those midfield overloads make us a different beast, and I didn’t think Fulham knew who to track when Bellerin and AMN drove inside.

Tougher games to come, but these are exactly the games that we needed to improve in so this is really encouraging.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Top of the league

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Didn't watch beyond the first few minutes because it was boring, backwards, sideways shit and cheating is so seamlessly meshed into the game. Football is dead. Don't care if we won or lost because, either way, it wasn't done in the spirit of sport. Add to that, no crowd, the cowardly players grovelling at the start of the match (every one of them, NOT A SINGLE PLAYER HAD A SET OF BALLS), restrictive marketing deals that make you spend a fortune to watch a game - EVEN WHEN YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO GO TO THE GAMES!

Fuck it. It's gone. Dead.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Didn't watch beyond the first few minutes because it was boring, backwards, sideways shit and cheating is so seamlessly meshed into the game. Football is dead. Don't care if we won or lost because, either way, it wasn't done in the spirit of sport. Add to that, no crowd, the cowardly players grovelling at the start of the match (every one of them, NOT A SINGLE PLAYER HAD A SET OF BALLS), restrictive marketing deals that make you spend a fortune to watch a game - EVEN WHEN YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO GO TO THE GAMES!

I keep telling you, it's not like that further down. Not the same if it's not Arsenal, I know, but if you're looking for what you used to have with Arsenal, that's where it is.
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post

Ah I see you're warming to Black Lives Matter!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    Ah I see you're warming to Black Lives Matter!
    Is that a sneaky reference to global warming?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like how you used a full stop
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WMUG View Post
    I keep telling you, it's not like that further down. Not the same if it's not Arsenal, I know, but if you're looking for what you used to have with Arsenal, that's where it is.
    And I might even take you up on it. Been thinking about Cambridge Utd, which is viable in terms of travel. But it still works out to be a fortune for a father and son to attend one game. Excluding the fact you can't actually attend. Don't know how those clubs are surviving at all.
    Für eure Sicherheit