User Tag List

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Carabao Cup 2021/2022

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralpheroo72 View Post
    So just ignore the fact that Chelsea is owned by a Russian oligarch with close ties to Adolf Putin? I think it has a lot to do with sport, try telling Zinchenko or Yarmolenko. I’ve seen your posts in other sections, you call as you see it, so I won’t bother getting into an exchange with you, let’s agree to disagree.
    I was on Abramovich's case since day one. The very first day he took charge. I wish you, and everyone else, would simply look at the facts though. If you think Putin is Hitler then what do you think about the actual neo-Nazis who have been terrorising civilians in the east of Ukraine since 2014? That matters. That provides context. We can agree or disagree, but we mustn't ignore the facts. I call it as it is, which coincides with how I see it and not by accident. I can do that because this is just a forum. But if I was hired by CFC (not that I'd accept) I very much doubt I'd be spending my time spouting off on politics. Unless I was specifically hired to do that.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    been bingeing on that Kepa miss this morning - gets better every time i see it

you gotta love football - a real gem of a moment