Thread: Wenger's Autobiography

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wenger's Autobiography

This arrived at my house yesterday and I started reading it last night.

Right at the start this is a guy who's whole life is football, and that's all it is - he makes no bones about it and it's kind of refreshing for it.

am looking forwrd to reading through over the week week or two.

Meanwhile i saw his interview last night.

he came across as relaxed and very likeable, but again with a narrow football-orientated view which doesn't go beyond how the game is played - when asked about football's direction in the next ten years he didn't talk about money or ownership or anything he just talked about how the style of play was changing

and he wouldn't name his dream Arsenal 5-a-side because he said he had far too many good players to choose from (those were the days)

and when asked about losing out to Leicester in the PL, he pointed out that Spuds went into complete freefall in the last part of that season

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want this book, but I'm going to wait for a while to see if the price comes down. Then I'll haggle with the shopkeeper until he throws me out.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    part of me thought i should wait and get it given to me for Christmas, but was just too keen to read it, plus there was a special offer if you also signed up for the talk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will make a start on it soon, looking forward to reading it. Hope he goes into detail about the post-Emirates era.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wenger was on his way to the book store when he realised he didn't have any books
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've ordered it.

In audiobook format for £0.00 as part of the trial! Free transfer! Good business, little bit. Little bit sharpness was all that was needed. Just need to find an app or something to listen to it.

Also, Denilson's book can play there.
    Für eure Sicherheit