Got to agree with the comments on his tenure, first part was amazing, champagne football, great players left right and centre just so exciting, couldn't get enough of it, we also made some really exciting signings. Then the stadium move happened and it went seriously pear shaped, the football became boring, the players one dimensional and unable to do anything but pass 5 yards, no hunger, no desire and susbstandards players making a huge amounts, much more than their talents deserved and achieving nothing.

I remember him claiming the young players he had in 2009 I think were the best group of players he ever had, which was a laughable claim considering what came before and who can forget the 2% away from domination comment on his claims coming 4th was like a major trophy.

I think it all went wrong the minute he became comfortable with being 2nd best and when winning was no longer that important and when he changed the style of play to that predictable annd boring pass pass style when he tried to turn us into Barcelona lite without the quality of players.

Could have been very different but he was too stubborn for his own good and never willing to listen to the advice others gave instead deciding to stick to his tried and failed method.