User Tag List

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Are we getting carried away with the doom and gloom?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Welcome to the board, by the way
    yes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Spurs aren't even a one man team now. Son is quality and now they've added Bale.
    They're going to tear us apart this weekend, I reckon.

Welcome to the board, by the way
    Why thank you I used to frequent AWIMB up to a couple of years ago and felt it was time to integrate with fellow forum Gooners once again. I suspect there are some old AWIMBers lurking on here somewhere

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vieira has been sacked by Nice....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well that's not very Nice
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From Skysports
    The 44-year-old, whose contract was due to expire at the end of the season, had come in for increasing criticism over a downturn in results amid accusations the team lacked a discernible style of play.

Hmmmm sounds familiar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know the Europa League oppo are toilet but we play with so much more dynamism.

I would like to see more of the youngsters given a go in the league. The experienced players have really let Arteta down recently and don't deserve to be rewarded.

Maitland-Niles had a great game in centre mid yesterday and surely has to offer more than Xhaka. Likewise Nelson deserves a start over Willian.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think these dreadful European teams still hold a certain level of respect for Arsenal and what we used to stand for.

That has long gone for most Premier League teams who know how easy it is to get a result against us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    I think these dreadful European teams still hold a certain level of respect for Arsenal and what we used to stand for.

That has long gone for most Premier League teams who know how easy it is to get a result against us.
    This

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post

Dunno about that.
    All you have to do is watch our games to know how rancid we are. They are surely doing that before they face us.
    I’d say it’s more that the teams we are playing are just not up to PL standard.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sure but for most of these teams the group stage is as good as it gets. They rarely get to play clubs of any standing in the game, so to face a club like us is probably the highlight of their season.