User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Burial v Spuds (away).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    It’s that kind of performance which worries me and makes me think this Spud team with a happy Mourinho in charge could actually get close to the title.
    Nah Klopp will take it. Given that Pep has disappeared up his own anus. We will have to rely on the rely on the Bin dippers to prevent Ragnarok
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumble View Post
    if brighton win tomorrow we drop to 16th. 10 games in that is unacceptable. we had all that possession in the 2nd half and Lloris made one decent save. At least with a new manager you get a win bounce so move us clear or relegation. we have won more games in the Europa this season than the league.

we have a relegation 6 pointer with Burnley next then Southampton. So hopefully we can pull clear of the relegation positions.
    Goalless draw and a loss.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    plus points thought Gabriel looked good again. Tierney is good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by McNamara That Ghost... View Post
    We did play fairly decent football up to the point where we shunt it out wide and keep chucking it in the mixer.

Can't be a coincidence we have one of Moyes' former coaches and of course players on the bench. Although even Moyes isn't that bad now.
    Makes you wonder what he actually did with Pep. I mean the players he worked with were a million times better than what he has here but there isn’t even the smallest sign he has what it takes to elevate their game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder what Arteta hopes will happen at some point in the future if he keeps on playing Bellerin? Does he think the player is on the verge of greatness? Or do we have absolutely zero options?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    I wonder what Arteta hopes will happen at some point in the future if he keeps on playing Bellerin? Does he think the player is on the verge of greatness? Or do we have absolutely zero options?
    Both.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "I don't know what else we can do. If we can't score goals we cannot improve our situation."
    I think this is the key bit of what Arteta has said here. If he doesn't know what we can do then he has to go.

"We have a lot of the ball but no end product that is required to win football matches.

"I applaud their first goal, it is world class, but the second goal we are a man down, we leave a massive gap and they take advantage. He [Thomas Partey] has to stay on the pitch. It looks like the same injury he has already had, he will have an MRI.

"After that we dominated, they didn't have any chances, but they win the game.

"I don't know what else we can do. If we can't score goals we cannot improve our situation."

This is football. They scored a wonder goal and the second we got done on the break because Thomas Partey was not in position, he was injured.

"I saw a team full of passion, dominating the team and creating chances but in the end it is about the end product and that is why they are top of the table. I think we had 44 crosses."

On trying to get Thomas Partey back onto the pitch: "I wanted him on the pitch doing whatever he could for the team in that situation. Anyway he could not carry on playing.

"Maybe we were a little too cautious with Son but it was a wonder goal. It is what they do really well, they did it once because the second we were a man down.

"The fight and the spirit and the way they played in this stadium is to applause bit it is not enough to win football matches because we are not scoring goals."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When will he realise our EL side is better than our PL side?

i get the opposition may not be as good in the EL but he needs to dump Xhaka, Willian and Laca for players like AMN, ESR, Balogun etc who give a shit - I'd rather have that lot out even if we do still lose at least they're gaining experience, playing glue-factory material like Laca and Willian is just a waste of time

got to say Pepe really effed up by getting red-carded - however inconsistent he is, he can produce a goal out of nothing which is what we need when we offer nothing goal-wise game after game

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Auba needs to be dropped. He’s not even close to being a threat at the moment.

As for Willian, what an utter turd of a signing he’s been so far. Arteta is deluded if he thinks he’s contributing to the team in any way, no idea how he starts every match.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bellerin should be fined his entire seasons wages for the foul throws.

He has given away 5 foul throws this season. For a professional footballer, that’s inexcusable