User Tag List

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Clear the air talks reaction (Burnley, home)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    I can’t even see (Auba jokes aside) where our next goal is coming from, let alone, a win.

Better teams than this have been relegated.
    I’ve always taken the relegation talk with a pinch of salt. Until now.

The teams we’ve been losing to this season we know are better than us. Burnley however are a terrible team, so bad that even with a man advantage they were playing for a draw.

It is a shocking result. A watershed moment for Arteta I feel. Things are spiralling out of his control now and if he’s given the season to work it out I really fear for where we could end up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooner23 View Post
    Just based on current options. AMN at right back as I'm not convinced by Cedric either. Ceballos over Xhaka any day of the week.
    Cedric was better at Southampton than Bellerin has been for us in years. He should be first choice if you ask me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really couldn't possibly care less but I'd like to know the reason for all of this.

Is it Arteta's treatment of Ozil ?

Has that turned the players against him ?

Basically, is it lack of effort or lack of form/confidence ?

Someone mentioned Allegri, there is no chance he would lower himself to come to a terrible team like Arsenal.

But yes, Arteta does have to go.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arteta has to go now, enough of this nonsense.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    I’ve always taken the relegation talk with a pinch of salt. Until now.

The teams we’ve been losing to this season we know are better than us. Burnley however are a terrible team, so bad that even with a man advantage they were playing for a draw.

It is a shocking result. A watershed moment for Arteta I feel. Things are spiralling out of his control now and if he’s given the season to work it out I really fear for where we could end up.
    I feel the same. Started off by being jokey about who are our rivals. No that the reality of our predicament is settling in, it has ceased to be funny.

You have to be living in a fantasy land to think we have the means of investing in players to get out of this mess whilst class like Allegri is just waiting by his phone for our call to arms.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah. I've always rolled my eyes at people who hysterically talk about us getting in to a relegation battle. But right now...
    When push comes to shove we're probably not going to but really hard to know where the next win is coming from.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are in big do do. Home to southampton who are doing well this season. Away to everton who just beat chelsea. Home tonchelsea and then relegation 6 pointer away to brighton. The way we are playing that isnt going to produce alot of points.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He’s dug his own grave as far as I’m concerned. I have no idea why he’s doubled down on the “experienced” players. Letting Arsenal down comes naturally to these guys yet the same faces consistently find their back way into the team.

I thought at the very least a rookie coach would put some excitement and vigour back into the team but it’s done the opposite. None these guys are worrying about their spot being taken by the younger lot because Arteta doesn’t have the guts to drop them. It’s easy street for them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooner23 View Post
    I remember people saying Newcastle were too big a club to get relegated..

Tonight has to at least force some changes. Ceballos and AMN need to be starting, and I'd throw Nelson and Smith Rowe in as well.
    Cellabos is trash. Dude just runs around like a clown demanding the ball. Only to give it away, get bullied off the ball or pass 2 yards

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can we start talking about Wenger now? And the permanent damage he did? That was warned about - long in advance?
    Für eure Sicherheit