User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Match Reaction v Southampton (home).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    But anyone would be better than Wenger, right?

After we equalised there was a spell when we looked OK. Had it not been for the sending off...well, we'll never know. But we might have nicked it.
    We were never dominant but then...we're not that good.
    Still think it's basically a group of good players, but they're not a good team.
    Yeah but Arteta was mentored and recommended by Wenger

Yes but not convinced we would have won it, no way of knowing. We're a better team than Arteta has us looking, 15th is awful.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
    Thats the point it isn't given our results, we again dropped points, we never looked like we were going to win this either. This guy was the wrong appointment, he clearly doesn't have the talent to manage, seriously who thought it was a good idea to appoint some nobody with no experience, he wasn't even a top player for us, he was a better player for Everton and they were never interested. How can anyone be happy with a draw, we've actually lost ground on the team above us Leeds who won last night, this is Arsenal on of the biggest clubs in the land not Wigan.

I find this whole thing a joke from start to finish to be honest, the fact they employed this guy, the fact he brought Xhaka back in despite his behaviour and made him a regular despite his performances, the way he completely excluded Ozil despite us having zero creativity, the way he was reluctant to play Martinelli and yet has been all too happy to play Nketiah, the way he's treated Saliba and was willing to give Mustafi a new contract (we can't get rid of the guy now so why even consider that), his double standards, the awful football, the lack of goals and ability to create anything and now the fact he's still in charge despite our worst start in what 40 years or something.

What is wrong with this club, why can it never seem to do anything properly.
    i agree, the team showed a bit of spirit but this shouldn't be used as a fig leaf to cover up our failings and the fact that we all know he'll put Xhaka straight back in the team when he's finished his suspension tells us all we need to konw about Arteta

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Özim View Post
    Yeah but Arteta was mentored and recommended by Wenger
    Touche!

Yes but not convinced we would have won it, no way of knowing. We're a better team than Arteta has us looking, 15th is awful.
    Agreed. I'm not convinced either but we'd have had more chance than we did with 10 men.
    I think there's some good players in this squad, not many superstars maybe but we should certainly be doing a lot better than we are and my patience with Arteta has run out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Touche!

Agreed. I'm not convinced either but we'd have had more chance than we did with 10 men.
    I think there's some good players in this squad, not many superstars maybe but we should certainly be doing a lot better than we are and my patience with Arteta has run out.
    The bookies have us at 25/1 to go down. I have never seen that in my 45 years supporting Arsenal.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippy View Post
    The bookies have us at 25/1 to go down. I have never seen that in my 45 years supporting Arsenal.
    Bookies set their odds in part because of how people bet.
    So sure, maybe people are betting on us to go down.
    They’re wasting their money.
    It shouldn’t even be a conversation of course but when push comes to shove we’ll pick up enough points.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Worth a punt.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Worth a punt.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    whats it now?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Match Reaction v Southampton (home).

Quote Originally Posted by Bumble View Post
    whats it now?
    Generally, across the board, it is now 20/1.

16/1 at Boyle Sports.

You can still get 40/1 at Skybet. Which is one hell out of an outlier.

In terms of volume of money being placed, we are now 2nd at 12.87% of all bets placed.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    Generally, across the board, it is now 20/1.

16/1 at Boyle Sports.

You can still get 40/1 at Skybet. Which is one hell out of an outlier.

In terms of volume of money being placed, we are now 2nd at 12.87% of all bets placed.