User Tag List

Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter Transfer Panic Buying and Misery.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Willock and Nketiah. Need to leave, maybe with a buy-back clause just in case, but really I see little potential with either
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    Apparently we might be offering Nelson or Willock for Buendia

i'd be happier with Willock leaving tbh still not sure he offers that much except a bit of running and the occasional shot

https://www.sportsmole.co.uk/footbal...ia_429194.html
    Loan or perm?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    Willock and Nketiah. Need to leave, maybe with a buy-back clause just in case, but really I see little potential with either
    We're going to need to seriously start thinking about our forward line because Lacazette and Nketiah will both be down to their final 12 months by the summer and Balogun will be out of contract.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by I am invisible View Post
    Loan or perm?
    well the article isn't clear but it's permanent i presume as it talks about a cash-plus plaeyr deal?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We're going to need to seriously start thinking about our forward line because Lacazette and Nketiah will both be down to their final 12 months by the summer and Balogun will be out of contract.
    we need to give Balogun a deal and ship out Eddie

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't waste anymore money on duds. Just play the kids. Saka is worth 20 Pepe signings. Tierney is worth 10. Our young strikers are just as good as the big money alternatives, when it boils down to practicalities such as how would a big new signing fit into this ramshackle outfit anyway? Look at the new big money guy we signed in the middle. Nothing. He's injured half the time. Go with what we have that's good and drop the rest. We have to go back to basics, not decorate a pig with expensive lipstick.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    we need to give Balogun a deal and ship out Eddie
    He definitely looks the better talent - I’m just not sure how to play that one now he’s down to his final 6 months? What’s it going to take to persuade him to sign? We’re going to need a commitment from him pretty bloody quick so we know we’re not wasting our time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    News breaking that Ozil is in negotiations with DC United, will believe it when I see it! Also linked to Fenerbahce but don't see that one happening due to his salary.

Whatever happens with Mesut I do think the squad will be in a healthier position come the end of the window. Dead wood moved on and players back from injury who can improve the team (Partey and Martinelli).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He definitely looks the better talent - I’m just not sure how to play that one now he’s down to his final 6 months? What’s it going to take to persuade him to sign? We’re going to need a commitment from him pretty bloody quick so we know we’re not wasting our time.
    I'd be surprised at this stage if Balogun signed a new contract. Suspect he has already signed something with another club. Would be a shame because Laca and Eddie both likely to be sold in the summer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooner23 View Post
    News breaking that Ozil is in negotiations with DC United, will believe it when I see it! Also linked to Fenerbahce but don't see that one happening due to his salary.

Whatever happens with Mesut I do think the squad will be in a healthier position come the end of the window. Dead wood moved on and players back from injury who can improve the team (Partey and Martinelli).
    Great news if Ozil has finally decided to fuck off.