User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Do we need a new manager?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WGC Goon View Post
    I'm amazed by the teams turnaround simply because we made a couple of changes to the starting XI. Smith Rowe could save us from potentially wasting a serious amount of money spent panic buying in the January sales. How does everyone feel about Arteta now?
    My opinion hasn't changed on Arteta as he should have been playing youngsters from the off. We're not very good and we're not going down. The fans pretty much know what's required yet Arteta seems to be blind.

Now it's reported we're offloading Saliba without giving him a fair crack of the whip yet he persists with Mustafi and Kolasinac. Sorry Mikel, I'm out.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm amazed by the teams turnaround simply because we made a couple of changes to the starting XI. Smith Rowe could save us from potentially wasting a serious amount of money spent panic buying in the January sales. How does everyone feel about Arteta now?
    Still not sure about Arteta but there’s more of a case for him to be given a full season at least.
    It’s nice to be eyeing up the sides above us rather than nervously looking at the ones below.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I increasingly get the feeling these high powered managers know about as much as the average fan does when it comes to picking a team. Head says that can't be true, because why the big money? Eyes say look at the shitty players that keep getting picked.
    Für eure Sicherheit