User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Match Reaction v West Brom (away)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sam Allardyce has now lost to Arsenal as manager of eight different clubs: Bolton, Newcastle, Blackburn, West Ham, Sunderland, Crystal Palace, Everton and West Brom.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That first half an hour or so was the best i've seen from us in a few years TBH. Some of the passing and moving was vintage Arsenal "Wenger era".

I know it's one step at a time but i'm geniunely really exicted to watch the development of both Saka and Smith-Rowe, Martinelli too. These three guys are absolute gems and Arteta needs to build this new team around them.

P.S. Saka is our BEST player, been saying it all season. This is his team.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How long before we can add Partey to this?

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by I am invisible View Post
    Next league game I'd have thought. That's not until a week on Thursday.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd put him alongside Xhaka who I think is playing very well at the moment. Ceballos was decent today to be fair, but Xhaka and Partey get my vote at the moment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    definitely, also Holding and Mari are pretty good in defence too
    Mari’s really adding that air of calm at the back that I think we lost with Emi - I’d be really tempted to leave the defence as it is atm.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mari’s really adding that air of calm at the back that I think we lost with Emi - I’d be really tempted to leave the defence as it is atm.
    Aye, both of them look really solid at the moment. Though I do think we need Gabriel's injection of pace back in the team. I think Holding & Gabriel should be the first choice pairing until the end of the season. Gabriel has been very good this season despite our shocking form, Holding hasn't been too bad either TBF.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish NQ was alive to see this.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not me
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by selassie View Post
    I'd put him alongside Xhaka who I think is playing very well at the moment. Ceballos was decent today to be fair, but Xhaka and Partey get my vote at the moment.
    Yeah, that’s fair - he’s playing well enough right now, and no one else has really staked a better claim. Having fast-thinking, fast-moving players around him seems to have made a real difference to Xhaka’s game, and I can’t imagine having a powerful, athletic midfield partner will do him any harm either...