Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
In the summer we need to try our hardest to get rid of:

Willian (though i doubt we will)
Eddie
Pepe
Xhaka
Elneny
Mustafi (if he's not gone already, if not i think he might be out of contract anyway?)
Auba
Bellerin (we should get good money for him i'd hope and AMN and Cedric are as good as him)

I'd be tempted to hold onto Laca as he's proving useful and it was interesting to hear Keown say he's good with the younger players, though if we need to sell for contract reasons then so be it
I feel for Laca because I really think he’s putting the effort in, but I just don’t think we should even be considering bettering his current £180k/wk wages, especially at nearly 30 - that’s more than generous for what he offers. Let’s mot make the same mistake we did with Auba - be grateful he’s puffing his value, sell and reinvest in someone cheaper and longer-term. We need to start getting ruthless with these things.

Agree with the rest of your list, plus I’d also add Luiz, either Willock or a Nelson, Ceballos (who isn’t ours and hasn’t done enough to warrant an offer) and Torreira and Guendouzi (who clearly have no future here). Massive rebuild!