User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Match Reaction v Man Utd (home)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i think he definitely is humble enough - it's about the club adjusting to the fact he's more of a £30-40m player than a £72m one and getting on with helping him develop, which tbf they seem to be doing

i quite like the guy btw you can tell he's not an arse

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Considering where we were a month ago, this is a fairly decent result, even more given we had arguably our 3 best players out. I think we can take a lot more positives out of this game than them considering they are supposed to be challenging for the title.

Moreover we have gained a point on all the teams ahead, I still don't think top 4 is impossible, but highly unlikely.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by selassie View Post
    Considering where we were a month ago, this is a fairly decent result, even more given we had arguably our 3 best players out. I think we can take a lot more positives out of this game than them considering they are supposed to be challenging for the title.

Moreover we have gained a point on all the teams ahead, I still don't think top 4 is impossible, but highly unlikely.
    i'd say it's a good bet, maybe 50/50, but we need to keep the good form going and get at least 8 points from our next four matches, which are relatively tricky compared to the ones we've had recently (Moan U not withstanding)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Top 4.

It’s possible I guess given how tight things have been but we’d need to pick up another 5 or 6 wins on the bounce at least before we can think about that. The next 5 games look like they will be tougher than the ones we’ve had since Christmas, so if we come through them relatively unscathed I’ll believe we could actually do it. At the moment we’re fairly stable but it won’t take a lot to knock us out of our stride.