User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Step back and look at the bigger picture

New Signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Somewhere along the line, the clubs policy and principles changed. Unfortunately they did not inform the fans and the Stadium was the best excuse to cover the 'change'. Last year we sold Kolo and Ade to City. Net income @ 40mil. What happened to the money? The question no one is asking is ...How many SHARES has AW got? In case you are not aware, any senior personnel in any company is offered shares. The staff are also allowed to buy more at discounted prices. How many shares has AW got? I ask again!!!!. If any of us were AW (with huge investment in Arsenal Shares), what would be your natural reaction? Make money for the company and therefore yourself ...No?
    The owners are definitely not complaining. They are having better returns on their investment. AW was once asked whether he is not being overpayed by the club. His response was "I believe I make so much money for the club" Go figure it out. He is not going anywhere. Management is happy, he is happy ... the rest of us can go to hell. Ask yourself, would any top coach refuse to pay 1mil more (Fulham Keeper) if he really wants to win a trophy? Yep... he was he was I mil over valued that was his excuse for not buying the Aussie....we had sold Kolo and Ade for close to 40. AW is not interested in trophies anymore. He is just making more money before he retires.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I asked that same question, mate. But he was once asked if he had shares in the company but he thought it was unethical for a manager to have shares in a club. Maybe he's got shares under his daughter's name! Lol.

RealeyesRealizeReallies Sirjackofwilshere's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People need to take a breath, players are coming, but ''noise'' is for other clubs consumption not fans #arsenal

Although i think this summer has been a shambles, we are where we are. And we are in a position where club is break even on the....
    web • 26/08/2011 14:29

football side of things in terms of finance, which means every time we buy a player we ''have'' to drive a hard bargain. This will change...
    web • 26/08/2011 14:30

..in 2014 when we get circa £40m profit to bottom line until then we are where we are. Hence why it takes us ages to sign a player.
    web • 26/08/2011 14:30

Which means that in effect AW is right, the last 48 hours could be madness as clubs try and sell and buy.
    web • 26/08/2011 14:31

And no im not being positive, nothing will change my view that 'summer' clubs actions have been a total mess #arsenal Just bieng realistic
    web • 26/08/2011 14:32

Once you add property sales we will show a profit up until May,take that away & we are about break even in finances on what we spend/recieve
    web • 26/08/2011 14:34

Hence sales need to pay for purchases in effect until we drive revenues otherwise which wont be to 2014. #arsenal
    web • 26/08/2011 14:34

Hence the rational of why he has kept on saying that 4th is like winning something,because #arsenal have to stay 4th to keep revenue current
    web • 26/08/2011 14:37

Same guy of my OP
    "what it means to be human - to be featherless, two-legged, linguistically conscious creatures
    born between urine and faeces whose bodies will one day be the culinary delight of terrestrial worms.."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    REALLY?

Another BLAH BLAH BULLSHIT POST!!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhosa_Gunner View Post
    Somewhere along the line, the clubs policy and principles changed. Unfortunately they did not inform the fans and the Stadium was the best excuse to cover the 'change'. Last year we sold Kolo and Ade to City. Net income @ 40mil. What happened to the money? The question no one is asking is ...How many SHARES has AW got? In case you are not aware, any senior personnel in any company is offered shares. The staff are also allowed to buy more at discounted prices. How many shares has AW got? I ask again!!!!. If any of us were AW (with huge investment in Arsenal Shares), what would be your natural reaction? Make money for the company and therefore yourself ...No?
    The owners are definitely not complaining. They are having better returns on their investment. AW was once asked whether he is not being overpayed by the club. His response was "I believe I make so much money for the club" Go figure it out. He is not going anywhere. Management is happy, he is happy ... the rest of us can go to hell. Ask yourself, would any top coach refuse to pay 1mil more (Fulham Keeper) if he really wants to win a trophy? Yep... he was he was I mil over valued that was his excuse for not buying the Aussie....we had sold Kolo and Ade for close to 40. AW is not interested in trophies anymore. He is just making more money before he retires.