User Tag List

Page 25 of 53 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Formula 1 | 2021 Season

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why do you need to stick Hamilton in an alpine & alonso in a Mercedes to compare them when they literally raced the same car against each other for a season & Hamilton beat alonso. Let us not forget that Alonso was the current world champion at that point & Hamilton a rookie.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    Why do you need to stick Hamilton in an alpine & alonso in a Mercedes to compare them when they literally raced the same car against each other for a season & Hamilton beat alonso. Let us not forget that Alonso was the current world champion at that point & Hamilton a rookie.
    Because we were talking about Saint Hamilton's dramatic third place victory yesterday, which was almost licked to the stick by his fan boys. Regardless, they finished on the same points in that season as I recall, with probably the last genuine underdog brilliantly winning the title. And even then Hamilton bitched his way through the whole season and pissed mostly everyone off. He's just a shit of a person and always has been.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Because we were talking about Saint Hamilton's dramatic third place victory yesterday, which was almost licked to the stick by his fan boys. Regardless, they finished on the same points in that season as I recall, with probably the last genuine underdog brilliantly winning the title. And even then Hamilton bitched his way through the whole season and pissed mostly everyone off. He's just a shit of a person and always has been.
    I’m not sure you can call Ferrari “genuine underdogs” in 2007 given they were up against a rookie in his first season with an experienced driver in Kimi Raikennon. They’d also been competing for title in previous few years.

Yes Raikennon drove brilliantly to win the title but rode his luck a little. If Hamilton had been pitted one lap earlier in china, he wins the title but small margins decide tight title races.

Also yes Alonso & Hamilton finished on same points but Hamilton came second, presumably because he won more races or had more podiums. Not sure how F1 breaks it down but similar to goal difference in football, there are ways of seperating drivers so yes, Hamilton did beat Alonso.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    genuine question - if he was white would you still be saying all this?

just curious...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's just a shit of a person and always has been.
    This would work much better as a critique we’re it not coming from someone who said to someone in another thread:

hope you die soon.
    Because they annoyed you on the internet.
    And in the same thread have implied that if I PM you my details you’ll offer me outside and has threatened physical violence against others. All because they disagree with you about stuff.

Is your dad also bigger than my dad? (Pretty likely, tbf)
    You really are too ridiculous

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    This would work much better as a critique we’re it not coming from someone who said to someone in another thread:

And in the same thread have implied that if I PM you my details you’ll offer me outside and has threatened physical violence against others. All because they disagree with you about stuff.

finally someone notices...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's almost as if it wasn't you who butted in with a smartarse comment. I now see you girlies don't like it much when your assumptions turn out to be dangerously wrong. You suggested I wouldn't back up with action what I say in words. I gave you a chance to find out if that's true or not. The offer is still open if you are genuinely interested and not just hiding behind your own keyboard.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    finally someone notices...
    I wouldn't hit a woman so I guess I wouldn't hit a poofter who thinks he's a woman.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That was said to GP, btw. The troll you let roam freely while banning others because you don't have enough integrity to hold even minor responsibility. He doesn't care. Yet. I'm just advising him that actions have consequences as history has shown us many times. His kind have raised their ugliness before and it has always eventually been smashed back down in typically brutal manner because that's the only way to deal with people like him if you want some sort of a liveable society. Of course you think it's some soap opera because that's the level you operate at. As you have said yourself, you are utterly ignorant of the world around you.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldn't hit a woman so I guess I wouldn't hit a poofter who thinks he's a woman.
    or even just a heterosexual married man who doesn't have any deep hangups that he takes out on people online