Page 27 of 53 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Formula 1 | 2021 Season

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    so that's a 'yes', right?
    You have no clue what you just did there, do you?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    You have no clue what you just did there, do you?
    i'm perfectly aware of what i did thank you, i was trying to interpret your charteristically aggressive retort into an answer to my question which simply required a 'yes' or 'no'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i'm perfectly aware of what i did thank you, i was trying to interpret your charteristically aggressive retort into an answer to my question which simply required a 'yes' or 'no'
    So have you stopped beating your boyfriend? Yes or No?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So have you stopped beating your boyfriend? Yes or No?
    You're drinking early today...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're drinking early today...
    And there it is. The brain fade and the stagger to the safe zone. It's getting cruel now. Sadistic.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I suspect that was another case of your inability to read and comprehend. But if you ever find the time to uncover the details, let me know.
    It wasn't. And I will. I did have a quick search actually but the search facility on this site is bloody awful. Or I don't know how to use it. Possibly both.

I think the best solution here is for you to refrain from causing issues in the first place. Maybe mind your own business and keep your smartarse remarks to yourself in future.
    I have no idea what remarks have bent your nose out of shape. ​I will continue to pick you up on it when I think you're posting nonsense - as I will anyone else. And they're free to do the same with me, that's how these boards work. I don't make a point of responding to your posts, but you do post more than your fair share of stuff I disagree with and therefore want to reply to.

Going all the way back to the initiator, who has slimed away leaving you holding the bag (in case you hadn't noticed), I'm perfectly okay with taking any level of verbal abuse personally. I'm fine fighting with words one on one, man versus whatever the individual who started this happens to be. But when the abuse extends to family members then that's fighting talk and I'm more than happy to oblige, eager in fact.
    And who did that? Did you report the post? You didn't, of course. And here's the issue. You don't report posts because you don't actually think I should be deleting or editing people's posts. You think people should be able to say what they want on here. You simultaneously complain that I banned Cripps (well, it wasn't actually me, but I didn't disagree with the decision) and complain that I don't censure other people. Well...which is it? You complain when someone is banned or if a few of your posts are moved, (note moved, not removed) and you complain when I let the game flow, so to speak. Or is it the inconsistency you are complaining about? If so then, quite simply, the rules here have changed over time, if not in writing then in how they've been applied. Back in the day you wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes on here. Now we let you - and everyone else - get away with almost anything. The issue with Cripps wasn't that he WUMmed, it was that he WAS a WUM. It was basically all he did, every sodding post became an attempt to annoy others. He had plenty of opportunities to reign it in a bit and refused to. And I don't agree that other posters who you have regular with do the same. Yes, they WUM or snipe at you, and you do them. But it's not all or you post. And, as I said, different time for the board.

And if someone else is the initiator then why are you making silly threats against me?

Plainly you are not capable of backing up your words here with action, so I'm okay with dropping it and writing it off as another example of your bias and cowardice.
    What action? Are you still talking me not giving you my address? As I've said, there's no upside for me there. And while I don't actually believe you'd do anything, I'll just reiterate that violence, like insults, is the sign of a lost argument. As for cowardice, I don't regard making threats to someone over the internet as a particularly brave thing to do.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I have no idea what remarks have bent your nose out of shape.
    Having reviewed the recent posts and threads, I have come to the conclusion that it was when GP said "Scamdemic" that you "spazzed out".
    Quite why this is so offensive to you and what on earth it's got do do with your family members remains a mystery for the ages.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It wasn't. And I will. I did have a quick search actually but the search facility on this site is bloody awful. Or I don't know how to use it. Possibly both.

I have no idea what remarks have bent your nose out of shape. ​I will continue to pick you up on it when I think you're posting nonsense - as I will anyone else. And they're free to do the same with me, that's how these boards work. I don't make a point of responding to your posts, but you do post more than your fair share of stuff I disagree with and therefore want to reply to.

And who did that? Did you report the post? You didn't, of course. And here's the issue. You don't report posts because you don't actually think I should be deleting or editing people's posts. You think people should be able to say what they want on here. You simultaneously complain that I banned Cripps (well, it wasn't actually me, but I didn't disagree with the decision) and complain that I don't censure other people. Well...which is it? You complain when someone is banned or if a few of your posts are moved, (note moved, not removed) and you complain when I let the game flow, so to speak. Or is it the inconsistency you are complaining about? If so then, quite simply, the rules here have changed over time, if not in writing then in how they've been applied. Back in the day you wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes on here. Now we let you - and everyone else - get away with almost anything. The issue with Cripps wasn't that he WUMmed, it was that he WAS a WUM. It was basically all he did, every sodding post became an attempt to annoy others. He had plenty of opportunities to reign it in a bit and refused to. And I don't agree that other posters who you have regular with do the same. Yes, they WUM or snipe at you, and you do them. But it's not all or you post. And, as I said, different time for the board.

And if someone else is the initiator then why are you making silly threats against me?

What action? Are you still talking me not giving you my address? As I've said, there's no upside for me there. And while I don't actually believe you'd do anything, I'll just reiterate that violence, like insults, is the sign of a lost argument. As for cowardice, I don't regard making threats to someone over the internet as a particularly brave thing to do.
    Can't say I've ever seen such a bag of lame excuses in one thread before. Every one of your own demonstrable inadequacies mirrored back, every significant point conveniently forgotten or dismissed with an oh so innocent query. I guess you must think I'm too stupid to see right through your "clever" reflections? You have your groupies here to impress so I know why you are doing it.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Having reviewed the recent posts and threads, I have come to the conclusion that it was when GP said "Scamdemic" that you "spazzed out".
    Quite why this is so offensive to you and what on earth it's got do do with your family members remains a mystery for the ages.
    Can't even get the right perp, which shows how valuable your conclusions are. And then you announce your conclusion makes no sense. Jeez.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't say I've ever seen such a bag of lame excuses in one thread before. Every one of your own demonstrable inadequacies mirrored back, every significant point conveniently forgotten or dismissed with an oh so innocent query. I guess you must think I'm too stupid to see right through your "clever" reflections? You have your groupies here to impress so I know why you are doing it.
    Your ability to discern my character or motives is about as good as your ability to predict the future

Can't even get the right perp, which shows how valuable your conclusions are.
    Well no, it shows that I'm not psychic. The GP post is the one you spazzed out about. If someone else - by a process of elimination I guess it must have been Mac as he's the other one you with - hurt your fee fees then ok, I must have missed that. But if you're going to continue to be vague and elusive then I'm just going to have to guess what you're talking about. Conversation would be so much easier if you actually said what you meant.