Thread: Formula 1 | 2021 Season

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Formula 1 | 2021 Season

A few cars have been revealed. They are much the same as last season.

Old man Alonso returns. He got hit by a car last week.

First race is Bahrain, 26th - 28th March.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pre-season testing starts now.

Some new drivers this year

Tsunoda at Toro Rosso, who looks like a small child.
    Mazepin and Schumacher at Haas.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Murray Walker has died.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was just about to post that.
    Am not a fan of F1 but did like him.
    RIP

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    RIP.

What a man.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

“IF is a very long word in Formula One; in fact, IF is F1 spelled backwards”

Used to be half the entertainment when watching the grand prix.

Bless him. One of the good guys
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don’t think Letters or anyone else has banished anyone in years. I could be corrected of course. I also can’t recall any recent posts being moderated, though again I may just not be aware.

When I saw Letter’s post NQ was referring to, I expected this reaction and so too should’ve Letters. That kind of joking only works between those with a more constructive history of engagement.

Rather than turning this place into a joke free place, I suggest it would be better if you guys could have a reset. Disagree strongly, by all means, but at least tame the veracity of insults, especially you NQ.

I like that we have polar opposites here expressing their opinions robustly, but the infantile back and forth insults is tiring.

I hope you guys can sort this out. I enjoy reading most of what you both post.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    I don’t think Letters or anyone else has banished anyone in years. I could be corrected of course. I also can’t recall any recent posts being moderated, though again I may just not be aware.

When I saw Letter’s post NQ was referring to, I expected this reaction and so too should’ve Letters. That kind of joking only works between those with a more constructive history of engagement.

Rather than turning this place into a joke free place, I suggest it would be better if you guys could have a reset. Disagree strongly, by all means, but at least tame the veracity of insults, especially you NQ.

I like that we have polar opposites here expressing their opinions robustly, but the infantile back and forth insults is tiring.

I hope you guys can sort this out. I enjoy reading most of what you both post.
    He tells a lot of "jokes" doesn't he? And he still defends his decision to ban those posters for the very thing he excels at himself. And I was banned for calling him what he is.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    It has been ages. The board is so small now, it's more analogous to a group of mates (although in this case a group who don't all like each other!) chatting rather than a public board which requires moderation. It's very rare that anyone reports a post these days.

Rather than turning this place into a joke free place, I suggest it would be better if you guys could have a reset. Disagree strongly, by all means, but at least tame the veracity of insults.
    Fair. I have actually tried to post in a less aggressive way towards NQ. It doesn't help that he continues to believe that I argue in bad faith.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Watched this like many others because of the winner takes all element. First race I’ve ever watched from start to finish and had no idea what was going on, safe to say I won’t ever be watching F1 again. Awful sport.