User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Match Reaction v Leicester (away).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I don’t actually think the performance at OT was that special tbh.
    It was two sides struggling for form and was a pretty low quality game.
    But for them giving away a stupid penalty it would have fizzled out to a drab 0-0.
    Not so sure on that. From what I remember we were quite threatening when attacking. Partey was superb in the middle and we defended well.

My memory could be going but i thought it was a good win up there & good performance

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post

Seen the goals now.
    Completely forgot about the game tbh, a cryptic message from a friend reminded me but I was out in the park with the boy. Time I got home and found a stream I was pleasantly surprised to find it was 3-1
    Not surpeising, it's harder than ever to keep track of all these games

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have stayed away from commenting and watched the highlights again a few days back.

We played very well, controlled the game from 10 minutes on and fully deserved the win. It was genuinely a very dominant performance, if we can maintain some kind of consistency then I think a top 7 finish could well be on the cards.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by selassie View Post
    I have stayed away from commenting and watched the highlights again a few days back.

We played very well, controlled the game from 10 minutes on and fully deserved the win. It was genuinely a very dominant performance, if we can maintain some kind of consistency then I think a top 7 finish could well be on the cards.
    Aye - the green shoots are there. We need to kick on now and show some consistency in winning games that our performances merit. Starting with Burnley tomorrow
    Putting the laughter back into manslaughter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IBK View Post
    Aye - the green shoots are there. We need to kick on now and show some consistency in winning games that our performances merit. Starting with Burnley tomorrow
    Dyke's lot will kick us about completely unimpeded by the officials, expect at least one significant injury, if i was Arteta i'd play expendables like Xhaka, Elneny, Willian, Nketiah, the new reserve goalie (forgotten his name) and any other players surplus to requirements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IBK View Post
    I spoke too soon bro!