Page 143 of 143 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1430

Thread: Euro 2020

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Thus proving you are the waste material I scrape off my shoe. I'd put my fist through your face if we met in person, but you never get to meet keyboard warriors face to face. One of life's great laments.

And, of course, you are the progressive gal who looooooves everyone? Yeah, transparent as fuck.

Maybe we'll do one of those GW meet-ups?
    ok so you've not only sworn at me on a regular basis but now you've threatened violence.

but of course Letters and Maccy won't ban you because you've played the game of being the voice of liberty and fighting authoritarianism, so if they do it will prove you're right

plus you are regrettably so part of the furniture as an, erm, keyboard warrior that they don't even notice your bahaviour any more

anyway you might be surprised, just because i've some common decency doesn't mean i'm not capable of putting my fist through your face... (although unlike you i'm not threatening to actually do it)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    That's fair. But the reaction of some knuckle draggers after Sunday - and not just one or two - suggests that we are not quite as enlightened as we like to think.
    We could pat ourselves on the back and say "well at least we're not as bad as <insert other country here>" but as my dad once said in a rare moment of clarity and wisdom, you should compare yourselves with the best, not the worst.
    There are some people who have a victim mentality and declare every problem they have in life to be because of their race/gender/sexuality etc. But at the same time these problems do still exist in society and while it's probably impossible to completely remove those problems shouldn't we always strive to do better? Why is wanting that a bad thing?
    We ARE the best. This is the greatest nation in the history of the world, check the history books for all the evidence you'll ever need. It's also the most tolerant nation on the planet, or maybe neck and neck with some European nations, but at the very top nonetheless. Contrast and compare to any nation on any continent other than Europe and it's crystal clear where the real problems of intolerance and regressive beliefs and behaviour manifest. Yet we have a media and the woke brigade constantly bashing the best while they protect the worst. Go and take a look for yourself and see for yourself. Try being woke in China or Russia or Pakistan or anywhere the "oppressed" call home.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    ok so you've not only sworn at me on a regular basis but now you've threatened violence.

but of course Letters and Maccy won't ban you because you've played the game of being the voice of liberty and fighting authoritarianism, so if they do it will prove you're right

plus you are regrettably so part of the furniture as an, erm, keyboard warrior that they don't even notice your bahaviour any more

anyway you might be surprised, just because i've some common decency doesn't mean i'm not capable of putting my fist through your face... (although unlike you i'm not threatening to actually do it)
    Followed up by censorship - of course. Obvious. Every flaw in the book and proud of it.

Poor little duck. You can quack but you run to mummy when you get plucked.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thus proving you are the waste material I scrape off my shoe. I'd put my fist through your face if we met in person, but you never get to meet keyboard warriors face to face. One of life's great laments.

And, of course, you are the progressive gal who looooooves everyone? Yeah, transparent as fuck.

Maybe we'll do one of those GW meet-ups?
    Yes, GW meet!!! I’m bang up for that.

Lager, beer and pints!
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now with added punch ups

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now with added punch ups

As you know, I’m alright.

You go low.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We ARE the best. This is the greatest nation in the history of the world, check the history books for all the evidence you'll ever need.
    Should I gloss over all the colonialism stuff? Obviously there's no objective measure of greatest, but I'd vaguely agree we're up there. And yes, I agree that overall this is a significantly more tolerant nation than many.

But all you're doing is going "well we're not as bad as ...", and maybe you're right. But that doesn't mean we can't do better.
    And you're basically right that a perfect utopian tolerant society isn't possible (maybe even isn't desirable). But we can surely do better than the sort of shit that Rashford and Saka have had to put up with this week.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Followed up by censorship - of course. Obvious. Every flaw in the book and proud of it.

Poor little duck. You can quack but you run to mummy when you get plucked.
    I haven't asked them to ban you

Why not let you carry on showing yourself up?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    I haven't asked them to ban you

Why not let you carry on showing yourself up?
    So why even mention it then? Do your lies work on you? I hope so, because it's doubtful they work on anyone else.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Should I gloss over all the colonialism stuff? Obviously there's no objective measure of greatest, but I'd vaguely agree we're up there. And yes, I agree that overall this is a significantly more tolerant nation than many.

But all you're doing is going "well we're not as bad as ...", and maybe you're right. But that doesn't mean we can't do better.
    And you're basically right that a perfect utopian tolerant society isn't possible (maybe even isn't desirable). But we can surely do better than the sort of shit that Rashford and Saka have had to put up with this week.
    Have Rashford and Saka ACTUALLY put up with any shit? I'm 100% against that if they have. But we only have the media's word to go on and that's nowhere near good enough for me. Is it good enough for you?

Bear in mind, we live in such a faggot society now that even the slightest comment can cause an avalanche of stupidity. When I post on the internet I fully accept that there are potentially billions of people out there who have the capacity to respond. So, do I expect every response will be reasonable? Only if I'm a fucking idiot and so precious I should still be in nappies. And isn't it actually more likely the arseholes will respond? So factor that in and make the case that 0.00000000000000000000000000000000001% of the population are fucked in the head. So what? Big deal. Where's the problem?

Syria and Iran are being bombed right now and Rashford earns a million quid a minute for not being able to hit a barn door for 2 yards. Good luck to the pretender, if you can achieve what he has a achieved on so little talent (comparatively speaking) then give him a round of applause. But I also recall he was breaking his arse virtue signalling not so long ago - milking that same crowd who are now, apparently, racist? Swings and roundabouts. And fuck him anyway, you really think he gives a damn about some lowlife posting on the net? No way.

Perspective is what's required. Rashford will survive in the luxury he's accustomed to, none of this will touch him in any way. The lowlifes will continue to be lowlifes no matter how loud the fags and fems, trannies and lefties scream and pull their hair. Storm in a teacup. Much ado about nothing. Jumped on by woke racists to keep their hateful, spiteful, racist agenda rolling. Because without it, what would they moan about?
    Für eure Sicherheit