Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where is it coming?

Well?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just cant see England winning it., Italy look very good and while we have played well, I suspect it’ll one step too far.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    I just cant see England winning it., Italy look very good and while we have played well, I suspect it’ll one step too far.
    My head agrees with you, but we're at home, it's all on the night, the atmosphere will be electric. Get a bit of luck and...it could be coming home.
    But agree Italy are favourites.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It will be an interesting game because I think both sides play in quite a similar way.

Safety first, pragmatic football. Neither side has really made any mistakes or looked sloppy throughout the tournament.

Not sure we really have to fear anything here and with the home advantage I’ll say that might be enough to get us the win. Expect it to be a very tight game though with not many goals. Could go either way.
    Last edited by Marc Overmars; 08-07-2021 at 02:27 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    My head agrees with you, but we're at home, it's all on the night, the atmosphere will be electric. Get a bit of luck and...it could be coming home.
    But agree Italy are favourites.
    The home advantage should count. The atmosphere last night & against Germany sounded unbelievable and i can imagine they will pale compared to what Sunday will be like.

As you say, a bit of luck and who knows.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    It will be an interesting game because I think both sides play in quite a similar way.

Safety first, pragmatic football. Neither side has really made any mistakes or looked sloppy throughout the tournament.

Not sure we really have to fear anything here and with the home advantage I’ll say that might be enough to get us the win. Expect it to be a very tight game though with not many goals. Could go either way.
    pretty much this, though if i had to put my money on either it would be Italy - they are the better side but we are hitting good form and have a strong bench - although so do they...