User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Season Predictions 2021/22

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    There have been fanciful people like you all through history. They're all dead.
    So are all the other people in history.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    So are all the other people in history.
    Not all of them by gunshot wound.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He causes SO MUCH trouble on here.
    Have you noticed how you're the only one who seems to have a problem with me?
    And how you seem to have an issue with quite a few people on here and they you.
    Maybe the common denominator is...someone else?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you noticed how you're the only one who seems to have a problem with me?
    And how you seem to have an issue with quite a few people on here and they you.
    Maybe the common denominator is...someone else?
    Well that's not true now, is it? You and I both know there are people you haven't got rid of who still post here and don't hold you in the esteem you cherish.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well that's not true now, is it? You and I both know there are people you haven't got rid of who still post here and don't hold you in the esteem you cherish.
    Well, firstly, I don't cherish esteem. I don't particularly want to be hated either.
    And secondly no, I don't know that. Care you name names? This is another one of your MOs, hinting at something but not actually backing it up with anything tangible.
    You, meanwhile, have insulted/threatened multiple posters on here, they have had digs back at you. I know introspection is not your forte but doesn't sound like I'm the problem child here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, firstly, I don't cherish esteem. I don't particularly want to be hated either.
    And secondly no, I don't know that. Care you name names? This is another one of your MOs, hinting at something but not actually backing it up with anything tangible.
    You, meanwhile, have insulted/threatened multiple posters on here, they have had digs back at you. I know introspection is not your forte but doesn't sound like I'm the problem child here.
    No. We don't need to name names, do we? We both know already. If one of those individuals wants to speak up then I don't mind.

One poster was rightfully threatened for insulting my family. And that threat still stands with full intent. Another was "threatened" with a reference to a quote which you are too thick to be aware of, so you mounted your white steed and played the prick, as usual. You then accused me of hiding behind my keyboard and so I said, fine, I'm out from behind my keyboard, name the time and place. You ran away claiming a victory based on principles you happily piss on when it comes to civil liberties or freedom.

You are a joke of human being. The problem in the REAL world, even if (as you claim) I am a problem on a mere forum. I know which is worse.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No. We don't need to name names, do we? We both know already. If one of those individuals wants to speak up then I don't mind.

One poster was rightfully threatened for insulting my family. And that threat still stands with full intent. Another was "threatened" with a reference to a quote which you are too thick to be aware of, so you mounted your white steed and played the prick, as usual. .
    It's more than that, you've threatened me a whole bunch of times, none of which scares me in the slightest but i object to it principle, you're lucky the mods are so tolerant here, you'd be banned from a lot of places for it

Also you conveniently didn't reply to my post which suggested you go to your local one night and talk to people like you do here, i'd still like to see you try it...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No. We don't need to name names, do we?
    Exactly. This is what you do.
    You make vague references and claim to know things but when pushed you can’t back it up.
    I don’t know who you’re referring to, I suspect you don’t really either.
    I can name names for my claim. Mac clearly has a problem with you, Ollie told you to “get fucked” recently, you have made threats against and insulted multiple posters.
    Who’s the common denominator here. Isn’t me, is it?