Page 107 of 112 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1116

Thread: When will Arteta be sacked by

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No Arteta has not done a great job

He’s spent a lot of the clubs money to try and make us a Man City lite. The fucker wouldn’t know a counter attack if he pissed on one.

And I’m sorry but the Tippity Tappity bullshit you decry is very much still alive under Arteta, the only difference is we added a different dimension to our play with set piece play

The guy isn’t fit to lace Wenger’s shoes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    No Arteta has not done a great job

He’s spent a lot of the clubs money to try and make us a Man City lite. The fucker wouldn’t know a counter attack if he pissed on one.

And I’m sorry but the Tippity Tappity bullshit you decry is very much still alive under Arteta, the only difference is we added a different dimension to our play with set piece play

The guy isn’t fit to lace Wenger’s shoes
    Yeah he has, you dick. Great defence. Best in the league. Best goal difference, which means we are scoring. He's done the shit that was expected of him. But it's that voodoo loser streak that Wenger baked into the club. Not sure anyone can overcome that attention to failure.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This argument is beyond you. You don't have enough brain cells to hold the last 20 years and then overlay the response to those 20 years. I do, in a blink. So you will always view it in the short term and be convinced of your conclusions. And i will never be able to convince you your conclusions are based on immediate data. Therefore no point arguing, you aren't capable of understanding the parameters , context or scope of the argument. Don't fret, there are many people like you. The majority. Which is why democracy sucks.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Yeah he has, you dick. Great defence. Best in the league. Best goal difference, which means we are scoring. He's done the shit that was expected of him. But it's that voodoo loser streak that Wenger baked into the club. Not sure anyone can overcome that attention to failure.
    Whatever good he has done, today was a massive disappointment. It happens every fucking year when we are in a good position.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This argument is beyond you. You don't have enough brain cells to hold the last 20 years and then overlay the response to those 20 years. I do, in a blink. So you will always view it in the short term and be convinced of your conclusions. And i will never be able to convince you your conclusions are based on immediate data. Therefore no point arguing, you aren't capable of understanding the parameters , context or scope of the argument. Don't fret, there are many people like you. The majority. Which is why democracy sucks.
    Now who’s becoming emotional

You’re the classic example of how human beings see patterns in everything

Wenger can’t hurt you anymore. The only people that are still at the club from Wenger’s time are The Kroenkes ..otherwise known as the people who have been bankrolling our transfer splurges.

No more Gazidis, no more Hill Wood….even Gunnersaurus was handed his cards

This team is Arteta’s

The goalkeeper and back four are his purchases

The midfield are his purchases

That useless Jesus is his purchase. He gets the Credit but he also takes the responsibility.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now who’s becoming emotional

You’re the classic example of how human beings see patterns in everything

Wenger can’t hurt you anymore. The only people that are still at the club from Wenger’s time are The Kroenkes ..otherwise known as the people who have been bankrolling our transfer splurges.

No more Gazidis, no more Hill Wood….even Gunnersaurus was handed his cards

This team is Arteta’s

The goalkeeper and back four are his purchases

The midfield are his purchases

That useless Jesus is his purchase. He gets the Credit but he also takes the responsibility.
    That's FAR from emotional. Just stating the obvious. If you think Arteta should be sacked you are clearly and idiot. Yes? What other Arsenal manager has had us in a genuine title hunt in the last month of the season? And he should be sacked for that? Quite obviously you re an idiot. You admitted it when you posted. So, be genuine and please post the fact your are an idiot in the response. Do you have the balls to do it?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's FAR from emotional. Just stating the obvious. If you think Arteta should be sacked you are clearly and idiot. Yes? What other Arsenal manager has had us in a genuine title hunt in the last month of the season? And he should be sacked for that? Quite obviously you re an idiot. You admitted it when you posted. So, be genuine and please post the fact your are an idiot in the response. Do you have the balls to do it?
    The last month of the season is May

You might think we are still going to be in with a chance in May. I don’t

He should be sacked because he’s taken as far as he can. April has continually been a minefield for him, 2022, 2023 and now this season.

If you got over your weird Wenger obsession, I take you calling me an idiot as a compliment.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arteta has done really well. Some seriously good shit from him in changing the Wenger bore ball into something watchable. We've been in the hunt but we're carrying crippling disadvantages. There is a loser mentality that has been with this club for 2 decades. It stemmed from turning defeat into a Top 4 Trophy. That's when the club embraced losing. It made us one of the "other" clubs that can do a Crystal Palace vs Liverpool, but, come on dudes, we're not actually winning anything. We're the entertainment, NOT the challenger. What more do you expect Arteta to do if Arsenal is happy being a Top 4 triumphant cash-cow, get in there bank account, bring me the sweet ECL revenue, club? Money! Money! Money! I'm cumming!
    I don't think you can blame Wenger or anyone else for Top 4 becoming an aim in PL football - it's absolutely not just us, fans of all teams in the top half who aren't in serious title contention talk about Top 4. I literally just finished a conversation with a Spurs fan who has a dilemma this week. He wants Arsenal out of the CL but he needs us to progress so 5th place gets a CL place. The CL brings the prestige and the money to compete. You're either in that select group of clubs or you're not, and everyone wants to be. It shouldn't be like this, but it's part of modern football. I think we are fairly aligned that a lot of things in modern football are shit, and this is one of them.
    But I can agree that Wenger and Arsenal in general prioritised it too highly. They might argue that we had to keep qualifying for the CL in order to pay the mortgage on the stadium and we didn't have the finances to seriously compete beyond that.

And I do think Arteta has done a good job. Yes, he's spent big but he's got us from a side who were struggling to finish top 4 to a side in genuine contention for the title. We shat our pants today but we've passed a lot of tests this year - 4 points from Liverpool and City, getting to the CL Quarters for the first time in 14 years. The run since Christmas has been very impressive and put us right in the title race. We have looked like a side who have matured this season and looked more up for the fight at the business end of the season. Today did feel like "same old Arsenal" but Liverpool shat their pants too against a worse side than we were playing. It happens.

But Wenger left in 2018, this is largely Arteta's side now and the back office staff aren't Wenger's either. When a new government is elected they always blame the previous one for a lot of the mess but the longer the new one are in power the less valid that reasoning becomes. I do sense more of a commitment to compete at the top level. Today was a big setback and it's not one I expected us to recover from, so well oiled is the City machine. But we know how those fuckers got there too. Take them out of the equation and we'd have been champions last year and could well have been this year too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The last month of the season is May

You might think we are still going to be in with a chance in May. I don’t

He should be sacked because he’s taken as far as he can. April has continually been a minefield for him, 2022, 2023 and now this season.

If you got over your weird Wenger obsession, I take you calling me an idiot as a compliment.
    So we go back to the question I asked. WHO replaces him and WHAT will the godhead bring? Only crazy peoole jump in the hope some randomness might save them.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So we go back to the question I asked. WHO replaces him and WHAT will the godhead bring? Only crazy peoole jump in the hope some randomness might save them.
    I’m one of these crazy people who thinks that a coach should be given three years and if they’ve not achieved anything of note in that time, it’s time to move them on

This thread contains the parameters I set by which Arteta should be kept on beyond May, and unless something big changes he’s going to fail those tests.

What you are harping on about is some nebulous mindset that can’t be defeated because it’s a phantom projection.

But who would I bring in? Who cares? I don’t think there’s a magician who can perform miracles. It’s about ok chief you’ve had your chance…you fucked it up…next please