0 0%
Page 15 of 110 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Thread: When will Arteta be sacked by

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by I am invisible View Post
    The AMN situation is far more bizarre - that’s just the manager in full Mikel Vendetta mode. I get that he’s mucked us around, and his midfield demands have resulted in an extra fullback being brought in who wasn’t really needed, but he was still clearly the best option we had at RB last year, and to not make use of him is just cutting your nose to spite your face. An indulgent move that wasn’t in the club’s best interest.
    that is a good point... i am sure if AMN was selected to play right back he would play and do a decent job. After all most footballers want to play football. And AMN whether it was right back or midfield playing is playing. no footballers deliberately play badly to get dropped. these are guys who are competitive and have worked hard to get where they are.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumble View Post
    that is a good point... i am sure if AMN was selected to play right back he would play and do a decent job. After all most footballers want to play football. And AMN whether it was right back or midfield playing is playing. no footballers deliberately play badly to get dropped. these are guys who are competitive and have worked hard to get where they are.
    I just don’t get why this has been such a tough sell for the player and from the manager? As a midfielder, he’s nothing special and destined for a forgettable career at a team like West Brom; as a RB he was one of the best in the league, winning MOTMs all over the place and getting called up for the national side. He’d probably have spend half his time in CM anyway, given Arteta’s love of inverted fullbacks. What a waste of a year.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just don’t get why this has been such a tough sell for the player and from the manager? As a midfielder, he’s nothing special and destined for a forgettable career at a team like West Brom; as a RB he was one of the best in the league, winning MOTMs all over the place and getting called up for the national side. He’d probably have spend half his time in CM anyway, given Arteta’s love of inverted fullbacks. What a waste of a year.
    got to say AMN's clearly a bit deluded - whatever our standing right now most players would still kill to be on Arsenal's books and would play wherever they were asked to, his moaning about being put at RB, where he does a good job ffs, is a bit dim - he needs a reality check.

still think the club should've sold him to Wolves when they had the chance though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    got to say AMN's clearly a bit deluded - whatever our standing right now most players would still kill to be on Arsenal's books and would play wherever they were asked to, his moaning about being put at RB, where he does a good job ffs, is a bit dim - he needs a reality check.

still think the club should've sold him to Wolves when they had the chance though
    We had the same thing with Theo - never passed up a chance to remind the world that he wanted to play as a CF instead of just fully committing to being a wide forward.

As you say, it’s dim because you’re not taking the chance that’s there, it’s dim because you’re not seeing the best fit for your talents, and it’s dim because it shows a lack of awareness of current trends in the game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Behind closed doors friendly against Brentford yesterday with Ainsley playing CM

OK, I officially have no idea what the plan is with him - just gonna have to wait and see what happens…

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AMN is not very good in any position on the pitch. He should stop believing what his Mom tells him
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think his Mum mostly tells him to give her money so she can move out of the storage crate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think his Mum mostly tells him to give her money so she can move out of the storage crate.
    Yo mumma so big she needs AMN to pay for the haulage
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    AMN is not very good in any position on the pitch. He should stop believing what his Mom tells him
    Spot on.
    We should have sold him to Everton.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wouldn't mind her giving Edu & Arteta a slap! Didn't she beat up one of the youth team coaches years back?