0 0%
Page 29 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Thread: When will Arteta be sacked by

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippy View Post
    Spurs are in good form now. They won't drop many points at all.
    Really? They are building up a head of steam but when was the last time they won a good number of games in a row. They’ll drop points. We will top of course. The NLD will be key, it’s more likely to be a must not lose than a must win.

Impossible to call right now. I wouldn’t make Spurs favourites right now but it’s almost certainly between us and them

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Really? They are building up a head of steam but when was the last time they won a good number of games in a row. They’ll drop points. We will top of course. The NLD will be key, it’s more likely to be a must not lose than a must win.

Impossible to call right now. I wouldn’t make Spurs favourites right now but it’s almost certainly between us and them
    66 vs 33 in our favour according to 538 which of us gets CL.

You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wrong mindset. Forget looking nervously over our shoulders at spurs - if this team is what we think it is, then there should be no thought other than looking above us and going all out to catch Chelsea.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by I am invisible View Post
    Wrong mindset. Forget looking nervously over our shoulders at spurs - if this team is what we think it is, then there should be no thought other than looking above us and going all out to catch Chelsea.
    Absolutely. Win tonight and we’re 2 points behind them.

The margins are very fine and a drop off in form now could be terminal but it’s all to play for. Got to aim high.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're both right, but to me finishing 5th below Spurs feels more credible than finishing 3rd above Chelsea.
    Let's see what happens tonight though, we have been passing these tests of late but this is a big one.
    Palace are in great form so it's going to be a tough one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Absolutely. Win tonight and we’re 2 points behind them.

The margins are very fine and a drop off in form now could be terminal but it’s all to play for. Got to aim high.
    Yeah, we can't afford any jitters, and those usually creep in when you start worrying about what's coming up behind you - better to think of yourselves as the hunters and find something ahead to chase down.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by I am invisible View Post
    Absolutely, we win tonight and beat Chelsea in a few weeks time (which is more than possible) then we will go above them. It's all to play for and we are in a battle to finish 3rd as much as we are to finish 4th.

I have confidence in this team given what I have seen this season, but things are going to get pretty stressful these next few weeks as we have some really tricky games coming up. If we can navigate our way through tonight with a win and beat Brighton and Southampton the next few weeks then we are going to be in a really strong position irrespective of what our rivals do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i'm afraid i think we'll lose to spuds, chelsea and Moan U, we still don't really cut it against those teams

that will wipe out our games in hand and i reckon 5th is the best we can hope for, though i think Moan U will rally and be real competition

the problem we have is our squad's so thin - sooner or later we'll lose someone important - probably Saka - and it will really affect us

The only chance we have is for Arteta to tell Xhaka to break K*** or S**'s legs

he'll be banned for three games but that's fine by me - one of those two needs to be taken out

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NLD confirmed for Thursday 12th May.

My birthday.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    NLD confirmed for Thursday 12th May.