Page 4 of 110 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: When will Arteta be sacked by

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumble View Post
    bet the billionaire is well scared of that
    Sadly have to agree - it probably won’t even filter through to him on his half million acre ranch in Texas.

I doubt he’d understand what the problem is anyway? From his POV his £1bn investment is now valued at more than double that, so what are these dirty peasants complaining about?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good discussion about the state of the club, if anyone wants a bit of background noise while they work…

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YrxgCcqpJLM
    Last edited by I am invisible; 18-08-2021 at 03:58 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We all contributed to this, from the authorities at the highest levels all the way through to the lowly fans who actually support this shit, as in prop it up with their earned cash. More TV, more money, more hype, more spinning graphics and pounding accompaniment. The new football.

Well here it is. We got what we paid through the nose for. Is it any wonder vulture capitalists swooped in to clean it up? And that's just the players.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thinking about it. The transfer business we have done, i dony think arteta will get sacked. We are building a young team to develop. It doesnt make sense for them to bin arteta and rebuild again. Experienced managers want a team ready for now not a project.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It all depends on how the weekend goes. If we get a thumping from Chelsea and produce another tickle me Elmo performance against City, the atmosphere will become rancid. If as rumours say Arteta has pissed of his 2 lead strikers. I cant see how we can get any sort of performance from the rest. No Auba laca or Partey. My concern is where are the goals gonna come from?
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    It all depends on how the weekend goes. If we get a thumping from Chelsea and produce another tickle me Elmo performance against City, the atmosphere will become rancid. If as rumours say Arteta has pissed of his 2 lead strikers. I cant see how we can get any sort of performance from the rest. No Auba laca or Partey. My concern is where are the goals gonna come from?
    We might get a performance at home and with the crowd, but yeah I'm struggling to see where the goals come from? I think we just need to concentrate on the things we can solve, like making sure we don't get bullied / overrun at the back, and then see what happens. I'd match them up with 3 at the back - Tierney, Holding and White - with Saka LWB, ESR in front of Xhaka and Sambi, and then let Martinelli and Pepe do whatever they want up front. The only thing I'm unsure of is RWB? I think I'd be tempted to go with Tavares again - he's raw, but at least he looks powerful and isn't afraid to have a go. Don't see us having more than one goal in us, max, so we really need to shithouse the shit out of this one...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Around 150m spent this window. No excuses now.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There haven’t been any excuses for a while but I’m sure some will be found.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    There haven’t been any excuses for a while but I’m sure some will be found.
    They're forecasting rain on Sunday, you can't expect us to win when it's all wet an' that...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bumble’s already laid out this season’s excuse: Tavares (21), Lokonga (21), White (23), Ødegaard (22), Ramsdale (23), Saka (19), ESR (21), Martinelli (20), Balogun (20), Gabriel (23) - they’re gonna be all over the ‘long-term strategy’ angle if it goes south.