0 0%
Page 72 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast

Thread: When will Arteta be sacked by

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    I’ve only recently hit the point where I’d be pissed if we don’t make the top 4.

The rest is gravy.
    Missing out on top 4 from the position we are in would be a sack able offence IMO. It would take a monumental collapse. Saying that our schedule coming up after the World Cup is difficult, we have West Ham H, Brighton A, Newcastle H, Spurs A, Man United H. If we come out of this run of fixtures with say 3 wins and 2 draws then I think we'll firmly be in the race for top 2.
    Last edited by selassie; 18-11-2022 at 10:12 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are less than half way through the season. We were in the mix last year until 3 games to go. If there is a way to f this up, we can find it. We have a good team however, just not sure about the manager.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arteta has built a special team, there is no denying this anymore.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by selassie View Post
    Arteta has built a special team, there is no denying this anymore.
    LOL. They are ORDINARY.

But better than the rest, in this ORDINARY league.

There are a couple of decent players in there, but the rest are... what's the word?

ORDINARY.

People have very short memories.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    LOL. They are ORDINARY.

But better than the rest, in this ORDINARY league.

There are a couple of decent players in there, but the rest are... what's the word?

ORDINARY.

People have very short memories.
    Their stats and performances so far this season are far from ordinary.

This is the first Arsenal team I've watched in years that is organised back to front. The first in years that look capable of actually winning something decent. It's a good team, not the best players, but as a team it's very good. That is just my opinion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Their stats and performances so far this season are far from ordinary.

This is the first Arsenal team I've watched in years that is organised back to front. The first in years that look capable of actually winning something decent. It's a good team, not the best players, but as a team it's very good. That is just my opinion.
    Oh, okay, if you are framing it by this season alone - yes, they are the best team ever.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, okay, if you are framing it by this season alone - yes, they are the best team ever.
    What are you talking about? Of course i am talking about the team this season, this team has different players to last season, have you noticed? The level of performance has gone up. Pretty much all the young players are improving and have been improving the past few seasons.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What are you talking about? Of course i am talking about the team this season, this team has different players to last season, have you noticed? The level of performance has gone up. Pretty much all the young players are improving and have been improving the past few seasons.
    You watch the matches, I guess, but you don't see the matches. That's fine. A lot of people these days don't have memories.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And I'm not talking about Wenger's Arsenal, which was the pinnacle tbf. I'm talking about the basics of football, the stuff the modern player rarely does.

BUT, I don't disagree that this is the best team in a while and this is the best team in the league.

In a way, it's an indictment.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And I'm not talking about Wenger's Arsenal, which was the pinnacle tbf. I'm talking about the basics of football, the stuff the modern player rarely does.

BUT, I don't disagree that this is the best team in a while and this is the best team in the league.

In a way, it's an indictment.
    Yeah Wenger's Arsenal, especially around the invincibles era is a one-off IMO, we will be lucky to see a team as good as that again in our lifetime. Despite that, this current team has made the best start ever in PL for Arsenal, even better than the invincibles, that is not to mean I am comparing, but it does mean this team is very good. It's almost perfectly balanced all across the pitch and the spine is as good as you are going to get with an emerging side.

I'm not looking at this team just for this season, I am looking at this team being a credible challenger both domestically and in CL for the foreseeable future. That's the key with this team and the work that Arteta and Edu need to continue. Keep team together, add to it. Continue with the current methods that are clearly working to a very high level.