• Saturday

0 0%
Page 8 of 110 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Thread: When will Arteta be sacked by

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The beautiful thing about the truth is that it will always come out no matter how long it takes.

Our truth now is that we are truly shitty washed up hasbeens; and it was the self serving philosophy of our so called legendary manager and the rudderless leadership of the Kronkes that did this to the club. The huge betrayal of the former guardians we had in the past also needs to mentioned when looking at the tragedy AFC is: and unfortunately the millions of fans globally who sucked up everything like they were under some sort of Hitleric spell.

However there is still time to change things if we accept the truth and stop bickering. We need to focus our energy on things we can solve.

ARTETA MUST GO ASAP....END OF.

We can't sack all our players, unfortunately.

We can annoy the hell out of the Kronkes and hope they do the right thing and give our club back to us. Again still a long stretch.

However, the easiest, most important and vital thing remains SACK THE ROOKIE WHO WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN HIRED IF SERIOUS PEOPLE RAN THIS CLUB.

Dithering on this will only make our Leeds like tragedy look more and more inevitable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Things have taken a dramatic turn. Turns out Norwich are shittier than us. They are now bottom. LOSERS!

We are on the up! It's happening.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Absolutely dire clueless football on display week after week for 20 months now and we are still pretending we can turn a corner with this guy. he may have been observing Pep but her learnt nothing. Pep himself can only buy good players but at least he can do that. This dunce Arteta looks for the absolute worst players bioth within and outside and awards them lengthy contracts. I hear we have just awarded Kolasinac a new contract. Another fkker that we will never be able to get rid of
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    Absolutely dire clueless football on display week after week for 20 months now and we are still pretending we can turn a corner with this guy. he may have been observing Pep but her learnt nothing. Pep himself can only buy good players but at least he can do that. This dunce Arteta looks for the absolute worst players bioth within and outside and awards them lengthy contracts. I hear we have just awarded Kolasinac a new contract. Another fkker that we will never be able to get rid of
    It's around 8 years if you check back. The writing was huge on the wall.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, I view Pep as a vandalism. Yeah sure, his football can work with a limitless chequebook. Which he's ALWAYS had. The fraud that he is. And I don't say fraud because he can't take advantage of that chequebook (because he can), but because it's not sport when one "genius" can rig the whole game by writing 50,000 cheques. I don't rate him at all. He's never, ever, once proven himself except in circumstances where the outcome was financially obvious. How the gypos aren't winning the CL every season is an absolute mystery and a testimony to the Pep myth.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    It's around 8 years if you check back. The writing was huge on the wall.
    True and the little big man on here never wants to admit anything. He even had the effrontery to get on the Wenger out brigade with 6 months to go. Yet still espouses the notion that he was right becuae the next 3 hires didnt fix the rot that set in as far back at 2008 in my mind. we never competed seriously for the EPL from then because Wenger would handicap all his good squads with dross like Almunia and Eboue and The Swiss twins at the back. We have been a joke since them and we are now officially no longer a joke, we are a tragedy. I wont answer little Napoleons posts because all he posts is just trite waffle with no insight or impact. Self absorbed with being right even with dog poo on his face.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can people attack the message rather than the messenger please?
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    Can people attack the message rather than the messenger please?
    No!

Because YOUR "professional" mod is ALWAYS attacking the messenger.

AS YOU ARE WELL AWARE.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    True and the little big man on here never wants to admit anything. He even had the effrontery to get on the Wenger out brigade with 6 months to go. Yet still espouses the notion that he was right becuae the next 3 hires didnt fix the rot that set in as far back at 2008 in my mind. we never competed seriously for the EPL from then because Wenger would handicap all his good squads with dross like Almunia and Eboue and The Swiss twins at the back. We have been a joke since them and we are now officially no longer a joke, we are a tragedy. I wont answer little Napoleons posts because all he posts is just trite waffle with no insight or impact. Self absorbed with being right even with dog poo on his face.
    I think you'll find it's YOUR fault once he gets his reply in.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    And every context you have applied suggest the opposite, being the snake you are.
    No. That’s just your absolute determination to think the worst of me.

Your theory is decline halts once the cause departs. And then the originator can be ignored and others attempt to halt that decline.
    No, that was your theory. The moment the announcement was made you were doing cartwheels.
    I’ve covered how you said a new manager should be sacked if they didn’t deliver a title challenge in two years. You said we were “coming for” City.
    I’m not picking you up for being wrong - I was wrong too, I never imagined we’d become this poor post Wenger. I’m picking you up in being wrong and then saying you predicted this all along

If you recall
    I don’t. But I’ll believe you. Personally I was never convinced by Arteta but was willing to give him a chance. I believe he’s had that chance now. Emery I wasn’t excited about but thought he was a decent enough choice. The first season showed promise although the collapse at the end was…Wengeresque. It was enough to give him another season, it only really all went to shut after that.

Because my whole point was, let's not do another Wenger. Let this guy fail and then get rid. Or let him succeed if he's all that EVERY journalist claimed.
    Right. Which is how it should be. And I agree Wenger’s history made that difficult, the best thing about him going is that any new manager is only judged based on how they do, it’s not coloured by what he did 10+ years previously.

I couldn't give a fuck about what used to be a club.
    But you.
    You are invested, aren't you.
    I’m jaded by it all. I didn’t watch today, I haven’t watched any game this season. I vaguely know we have Norwich next but I’ve no idea when (think there’s an international break but no idea of the details). So I’m not that invested, certainly not like back in the day when this would have ruined my weekend. But I’d be lying if I said I was completely detached from it. I’ve found it impossible to completely ignore goings on. My overriding feeling is sadness at how far we have fallen and how much the sport I followed as a kid has changed. It’s not a sport any more.

I don’t “need” anything with regard to Wenger. It’s always nice to be proven right but I certainly didn’t get everything right. I kept faith in Wenger too long, I possibly have done the same with Arteta. I certainly never believed we’d fall this far post Wenger and as others have said pound for pound we are by a distance the worst team in the PL. Which is why Arteta has to go. Because I don’t actually believe our squad is that bad, but our team is. I have to believe that another manager would get a lot more out of this lot.

So, in brief #ArtetaOut.