User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chelsea

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh and after Norwich we've Bumley away (a defeat obvs tho' we might get a silver lining of a Xhaka dismissal) and then we play Spuds ()

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If we are still rock bottom after that run of games he has to go surely. The atmosphere at the Emirates will be rancid if we lose to the Spuds.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    About the only thing that Arteta has going for him right now is this mysterious sense of FOMO that seems to surround him - this nagging, completely irrational fear that, if we sack him, he'll 100% go on to another club, and everything will just click, and we'll end up looking like the idiots. Again. Because that's just what happens to Arsenal.

Honestly though, we're fast getting to the point where it doesn't matter. Idiot or misunderstood genius, us or him, the result is still the same - it's not working. If the theory doesn't start turning in practice pretty bloody sharpish after we get all our missing first-teamers back then we've got to be thinking about a change.
    Last edited by I am invisible; 23-08-2021 at 02:44 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right. It doesn't matter. Maybe he is secretly a genius (although he's keeping it a secret very well) but for whatever reason it's not happening for us. So get rid and let's see if someone else can get this lot going.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m not quite at ‘get rid’ just yet - I still think he should get a few games to work with all of the players that he’s literally only just bought - but I’m really not far off. He’s got until the second international break to show me something. Thin ice, Mikel.
    Last edited by I am invisible; 23-08-2021 at 05:15 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The signs are all there, he hasn't got a clue, every match is just a waste of time until he goes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    The signs are all there, he hasn't got a clue, every match is just a waste of time until he goes
    This.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It’s literally nothing more than morbid curiosity at this point - I just want to see what he does with all these players that he’s asked for. If he gets his marching orders first, though, I won’t lose any sleep over it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Accountability.
    There will be none until Stan Kroenke has sold up, hopefully to someone who actually gives a f*ck about the club.
    Until then we're in deep sh*t, I really fear for the first time in my Arsenal supporting life that we might actually get relegated, I really do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WGC Goon View Post
    Accountability.
    There will be none until Stan Kroenke has sold up, hopefully to someone who actually gives a f*ck about the club.
    Until then we're in deep sh*t, I really fear for the first time in my Arsenal supporting life that we might actually get relegated, I really do.
    Kroenke ain't going anywhere - at this point I just want him to appoint a competent CEO and a board with at least a couple of people on it who love the club to oversee things. There's literally nothing above Arteta and Edu right now...