User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Chelsea

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by I am invisible View Post
    I’m not quite at ‘get rid’ just yet - I still think he should get a few games to work with all of the players that he’s literally only just bought - but I’m really not far off. He’s got until the second international break to show me something. Thin ice, Mikel.
    He should be fired right now before he does any further damage, Edu should go too, yes right now in the middle of the International break!!! Arteta brings nothing to this club, he's a lousy coach and I suspect Per Mertesacker or whoever else we can get to do an interim job would be no worse an appointment than Arteta.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by selassie View Post
    He should be fired right now before he does any further damage, Edu should go too, yes right now in the middle of the International break!!! Arteta brings nothing to this club, he's a lousy coach and I suspect Per Mertesacker or whoever else we can get to do an interim job would be no worse an appointment than Arteta.
    Don’t get your hopes up - not after Vinnai’s annual appearance yesterday.

He can fuck off too, btw - maybe if we had a competent CEO there’d be someone at the club who could see that we need a new TD and Head Coach and had the bottle to pull the trigger.