User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bumley v The Arsenal 3pm Sat 18 Sep

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by I am invisible View Post
    Still a bit disjointed in the final third - guess that’s going to take a while to click - but really, really pleased with how quickly the new-look defence are gelling and bonding. They’re a much easier bunch to like. Feeling a little more confident that we aren’t in free fall and heading for another relegation scrap by Christmas!
    Yeah the Defence looks very solid TBF, Gabriel has come in and put in two really high level performances. Tomi and Ramsdale look very solid too. Tierney is Tierney and White whilst not looking that secure has shown some decent composure at times, he worries me a bit though, like the kind of worry you get seeing a "David Luiz or John Stones" kind of performance!

Offensively we look a bit of a mess to be honest, the potential is there for it to click and be lethal, but I question how long it's going to take to click because they have been playing together a while now yet we only see flashes of brilliance. I have no idea what the outcome will be next week against that noisy lot up the road, I honestly can't call it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The conversation has turned to inspecting the maggots writhing in shit to see if maybe one or more are maggots of superior standing. I can save you some time, based on painful history.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I’ve just seen an article saying that Arteta is out of his depth so I read on then saw it was by the spud “Legend” Garth Crooks ok he may have a point but still