Thread: Match reaction : Arsenal 3-1 Roflham Lolspurs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Match reaction : Arsenal 3-1 Roflham Lolspurs

Days like today are what make life worth living.

Get the fuck in.
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’d have taken a draw before the game tbh.
    Actually thought Spurs were better than us and we are very goalshy.
    Wasn’t following it, a mate texted me at 3-0, I checked and lolled.
    Will be watching the highlights later

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What Tomiyasu did

It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MOTD2 just about to start

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cracking performance. Beating Spurs at home isn’t usually an issue so I fancied us but didn’t quite expect it to be that comfortable.

Finally feels like the season has started. Keep it going lads.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    What Tomiyasu did

Cheers, Son's crying.

Nice one.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IBK View Post
    I've said a few times that what we need to do as Arsenal fans is to learn to enjoy individual matches rather than seeing them as part of a return to our glory days. It doesn't get much better than yesterday, and it was brilliant to feel the joy of a brilliant first half performace (Letters - do you really mean that you thought they were better than us???), and a tonking of our bitter rivals. Spurs were awful for the first hour, but a local derby is still a big game, and we came through with flying colours. From how we started the season, for me its a real sign of progress, and I'm not going to let people who say that we won't play like that agaist better teams (Souness - i'm looking at you) take the shine off.

I hope that this will be a real springboard in terms of team confidence and joie de vivre, and hope especially that we can take some muscle memory of playing with this kind of intensity into future games.
    It makes it so much easier to find enjoyment when you can clearly see what the plan is - our summer business was coherent, the comms have been much, much better since we got the squad in place and the fans feel informed and included because of it. We can see that this is a young team, we know there’s going to be bumps and we’re not looking at a serious challenge… but because we can now very see clearly see what we’re building towards we can finally - finally! - take some real interest in this thing called “the process”. We know the KPIs for this season are all about progress and moving closer to something we can all visualise, rather than silverware and specific finishing positions, and that makes it so much easier to set expectation levels and manage setbacks when they happen.
    Last edited by I am invisible; 27-09-2021 at 05:24 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by I am invisible View Post
    It makes it so much easier to find enjoyment when you can clearly see what the plan is - our summer business was coherent, the comms have been much, much better since we got the squad in place and the fans feel informed and included because of it. We can see that this is a young team, we know there’s going to be bumps and we’re not looking at a serious challenge… but because we can now very see clearly see what we’re building towards we can finally - finally! - take some real interest in this thing called “the process”. We know the KPIs for this season are all about progress and moving closer to something we can all visualise, rather than silverware and specific finishing positions, and that makes it so much easier to set expectation levels and manage setbacks when they happen.
    Yes - I reckon that's true. Winning games also makes it easier to buy in too! And a NLD should improve fan club connection by a notch. More please!
    Putting the laughter back into manslaughter