Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
We'll get nothing at Anfield and I'm OK with that so long as we don't get thumped. We're still very much a work in progress, they're a level above us.
Utd Away, we always struggle there but a point is possible. Should be looking to win at Everton.
2 of the next 3 games are home to Watford and Newcastle, only 3 league games in November so we could be ending that month pretty well.
i would be stunned if we get something at Anfield.... Liverpool would have to underperform. United i fancy a bit as they are struggling at home since last season. Everton is interesting as anything could happen. we could perform like we did at Leicester or perform like we did at Brighton.

home games are sorted watford and newcastle arent good teams and cant see them getting anything at all.

we are a team in progress - i still dont think top 4 although united are trying to throw it away. even though its early season still i think united away is very important.... get a good result there and it can really push us to 4th. lose and then its probably 6th at best.