User Tag List

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Clown World thread: for all the non-thread worthy bullshit going on in today's brave new world

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have Covid right now.

It isn’t fucking pleasant, but I’ll live through it. All I hope for is for it not to lead to complications that arose following the first bout. After that, I lost a significant amount of weight inexplicably. Turns out that the Covid potentially led to type 1 diabetes. As my family has a history of diabetes, I was regularly tested. I went from no sign of diabetes to almost getting hospitalised for it.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, and £2 to offset climate change - expect future litigation for this nonsense.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    I have Covid right now.

It isn’t fucking pleasant, but I’ll live through it. All I hope for is for it not to lead to complications that arose following the first bout. After that, I lost a significant amount of weight inexplicably. Turns out that the Covid potentially led to type 1 diabetes. As my family has a history of diabetes, I was regularly tested. I went from no sign of diabetes to almost getting hospitalised for it.

Should have got vaccinated...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wengerbabies View Post
    That’s how you type, “I’m a cunt” without typing “I’m a cunt”.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hope u get through it soon XC

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also don’t understand how vaccines work.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    The belief with most Vaccines is that they confer immunity and stop transition. This one doesn’t seem particularly effective at either, and of course it’s responsible for every single person who has died in the last eighteen month

Basically all it seems to have done is made it so the body knows what it’s dealing with so if you do get Covid you’re less likely to feel unpleasant. I had Covid beginning of the year and yeah mild cold/flu symptoms for about a day and feeling a little tired for a few days

I think it’s largely become like the seasonal flu shots, there to deal with what’s considered the most likely strain and really for the most vulnerable.

Households where people are immuno compromised and those over 70 will get it just before the winter months set in.

Conspiracy theorists outside of the hardened Anti Vaxxers who existed long before a Chinese man decided he wanted Bat Stew for lunch (or more likely a gain of function engineered virus created in Wuhan labs which was accidentally leaked as a result of careless containment procedures) will move on and centre on the fourth reich in Ukraine, how Democrats stole the mid term elections and how man made climate change is a myth intended to make mega bucks for huge corporations (apart from of course the petroleum companies)

Something about globalist Jews thrown in as well
    Last edited by HCZ_Reborn; 15-11-2022 at 08:45 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Guess it depends if you go with the original definition(s) of vaccination or the recently retconned definition

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guess it depends if you go with the original definition(s) of vaccination or the recently retconned definition
    You keep banging on about these new types of vaccine being "experimental".
    And now you're confused that a new type of vaccine which works in a different way might mean the definition of what a vaccine is has to be tweaked?
    The Covid vaccine doesn't prevent you from contracting Covid, it simply prepares the body so that if you do catch it you're less likely to become seriously ill.