User Tag List

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Man U v The Arsenal - Thurs 2 December, 20.15

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by selassie View Post
    Aye, our attack has gone to absolute shit.
    It’s the reason I just can’t get behind Arteta as much as I want to. His tactics have neutered us.

For me attack is always the best form of defence. You’ve got to give the opponent something to think about and we don’t do enough of that. Especially in these games.
    Last edited by Marc Overmars; 02-12-2021 at 10:36 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    It’s the reason I just can’t get behind Arteta as much as I want to. His tactics have neutered us.
    Arteta isn't good enough, that much is clear. I don't think he's doing a terrible job, he just isn't up to it. Today is a classic example, he's gone there with some kind of defensive stability and we looked a complete mess at times in the second half and towards the end of the first half, completely out of shape, last ditch tackling, just panic and controlled chaos! Offensively my lord...we actually struggle to score or create decent chances from open play and we have been like this for almost a full season now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Palace go to Old Shiteford next - what's the bet they give Moan U a bigger run for their money

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    Palace go to Old Shiteford next - what's the bet they give Moan U a bigger run for their money
    Most likely, we need to keep an eye on Palace due to Paddy because he is doing a decent job there IMO with a limited bunch of players aside from the odd few.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arteta isn't good enough, that much is clear. I don't think he's doing a terrible job, he just isn't up to it. Today is a classic example, he's gone there with some kind of defensive stability and we looked a complete mess at times in the second half and towards the end of the first half, completely out of shape, last ditch tackling, just panic and controlled chaos! Offensively my lord...we actually struggle to score or create decent chances from open play and we have been like this for almost a full season now.
    Good enough for what?

The club is raking in millions, is it not?

They don't even have to sign decent players to do it.

The stupid fans still pay top dollar for their red and silver and shit smeared memberships.

The Kroenke mob still fly bagels in from Tel Aviv.

Which bit is Arteta getting wrong?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Good enough for what?

The club is raking in millions, is it not?

They don't even have to sign decent players to do it.

The stupid fans still pay top dollar for their red and silver and shit smeared memberships.

The Kroenke mob still fly bagels in from Tel Aviv.

Which bit is Arteta getting wrong?
    If you are expecting a reply off me regarding this post forget about it.

Racist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Racist
    You just replied. But dumb is what dumb does.

Let's all cry together. W A A A H H H H ! ! !
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Racist
    Btw, let's get a few things straight. IIRC you are the fuck who thinks this country is a racist hellhole. Or was that Letters? No, I don't think so. Maybe it was some other pants wetter but I seem to recall it was you. Don't pay much attention to the shit you shovel so maybe I got that wrong. Maybe you roll out the racist chant because you think it's fashionable? No harm, no foul, if it's just you being a mindless dumb arse.

Me, I couldn't give a fuck what your skin colour is. If you give a fuck then, what the fuck. Seriously? Why? A human being happens on the inside, not the outside. Every friend you ever had proves that to you, or aren't you paying attention? I hate, as in HATE, people who fuck over other people just so they can get MORE. Like you, with your throwaway racist comment. You make that statement simply for something to say on the Internet, and how sad is that? Such a cheap prize for such a high cost.

There's not a single post of mine that you could point to that says I'm racist - if you have a brain, and I'll make allowance for you. There's a few posts I could point to that says you are, including the most recent one where you throw the term around without thought. Race is super fucking important to you, isn't it? Race has to be important to you if you have the temerity to brand other people by your fucked up standards. Where did you learn what racism actually is? The BBC?

You were one of the fucks sucking Biden's dick when the story was front page. Right? Left wing, progressive, all that woke stuff. Didn't we get into a conversation about Margaret Sanger, which you ran a mile from after some nasty truths surfaced? Byeeeeeee!

Sanger's the cunt who, with her KKK buddies, set about to wipe out as many blacks as she could lay her claws on. At the time it was sooooooo cool, so progressive to help a black culture that had never had problem with family up until that point. In fact they were the icon for family. Supporting the black man, in the ridiculous, naive way you do now. Fucking their families. Of course the goal was to eradicate black babies, just like she said. To her mates in the KKK, who inspired Hillary, who laid the groundwork for Obama, who ushered in Joe. Same mob. Same cover story. One you swallowed, hook, like, sinker and without embarrassment as you called ME a racist? That's what come from being IGNORANT.

Wow, you genocidal prick. Killing black babies and cheering. I never would have done shit like that. But you were loving it like a McDonalds. Because you are ignorant. And lacking the historical education that would allow you to place your stupid insults into context. and I realise all of this passes right over your head and you just deal in the symptoms and treat the cause as factual. That's how fucking lost you are.

You think I take a dick like you seriously when you bandy about accusations you don't even understand?

And that's the tip of the iceberg. So much more unfolded after that. Your Clinton cunt and his drug running express from Mena to LA central. The Bush clan. And God himself, Obama.

What did they ever do for the black man? Go and ask the black man if you are genuinely interested in being more than a cheap tool for the propaganda machine.

Meanwhile, racist cunts like me say show me don't tell me. I don't believe a word anyone tells me. Doesn't matter who. Doesn't matter what. Words are cheap. which is why you can afford to throw them around so easily. Actions are something different.

You think I'm a racist? The guy who read a book?

No mate. Look in the mirror. Castigate yourself next time you are promoting the KKK, like you did all through 2020 with your little Biden fantasy that suddenly isn't worth mention.

I wonder why?

People like you don't think of the consequences in your rush to get what you want now. And you just don't think at all when you make stupid accusations.

I would have killed all those cunts who victimised the black community, with my bare hands. And then slept like a baby.

You?

You would have fucking voted for them.

Racist?

Look in the mirror cunt.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, and I thought the result was shit. No news there.

Challenge arrives. Challenge fails. Same old Arsenal. This has been going on for decades. Somebody tell me what's actually worth commenting on in these match threads. I mean, who couldn't guess?

How many time do we have to do this?
    Für eure Sicherheit