User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Manure Match Reaction

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    The bar is low enough this year for us to finish 4th. However when opportunities like this present themselves we usually find a way to ensure we fall short.

Auba is a waste of space up front on his own, he can’t hold the ball up and doesn’t have the energy to press. He needs to play with Lacazette so he can just focus on doing what he can do well and that’s be on the end of an attack.

Not sure why Tavares is getting the nod ahead of Tierney, he’s nowhere near as good.

Also bringing on Eddie when he rejected a contract was weird. Bit of insult to Pepe who while being unpredictable is a lot more capable of making something happen.

Arteta got it completely wrong last night.
    We will not finish 4th and TBH I'm not sure I want us to even make Europe, which seems to be the only way to force the clowns at the top to do the right thing and go with an experienced coach.

Man U will only improve when the German maestro gets his hands on them and Spurs will finish above us again with Conte at the helm.

I hate the predictable rut we find ourselves in, we always know our fate in December....and this was all avoidable if we had the balls to do the right thing and end this shitty experiment.

BTW what would be the use of getting into Europe, when its clear we have a coach who can't beat any decent opposition? It's like the final years of AW all over again (without the pretense of attractive football of course).
    Last edited by 21_GOONER_SALUTE; 03-12-2021 at 10:10 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Obviously you can only really judge a season at it's end, but just comparing last year's start to this.

Last year: W4 D2 L8 F12 A18 Pts 14
    This: W7 D2 L5 F17 A20 Pts 23

So...has there been progress? Honestly, I'm not sure. I guess we'll know for sure in May. But I'm not going to jump back on the Arteta Out bandwaggon just yet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 21_GOONER_SALUTE View Post
    NQ WTF does this have to do with losing to a struggling Man U and having a mediocre manager??

Using racist epithets for everyone is still being racist- stop trying to be clever by half on this.

Honestly, WTF does this have to do with the predictable rubbish we witnessed yesterday?

I doubted anything could get me more pissed off than the predictable result... well done!
    It's about the race driven political statement made at the start of the first match (half match) I have watched in months. It definitely made me have a reaction and this is the match reaction thread. Watching, literally, a group of all races, colours and creeds kneel before Lord Woke to condemn racism from the least racist country on the planet that has changed it's culture, language, laws and habits to a ridiculous degree in abject appeasement? Everyone should react to that appalling accusation.

As for the half match itself, that kind of faded into the background and burred away, like the insidious political messaging probably does for people who see it twice a week.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But, the mods can edit or delete the post in question, if they want. I made my point. The point wasn't to upset other people, it was to convey how pissed I am at being called a racist all the time by an ultra privileged and wealthy united colours of Benetton who then can't even be bothered to earn the cash they have extracted from the said, supposedly racist, great unwashed.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 21_GOONER_SALUTE View Post
    We will not finish 4th and TBH I'm not sure I want us to even make Europe, which seems to be the only way to force the clowns at the top to do the right thing and go with an experienced coach.

Man U will only improve when the German maestro gets his hands on them and Spurs will finish above us again with Conte at the helm.

I hate the predictable rut we find ourselves in, we always know our fate in December....and this was all avoidable if we had the balls to do the right thing and end this shitty experiment.

BTW what would be the use of getting into Europe, when its clear we have a coach who can't beat any decent opposition? It's like the final years of AW all over again (without the pretense of attractive football of course).
    Sadly, I agree

Right now, 4th place is probably between Manure and the Scum.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    But, the mods can edit or delete the post in question, if they want. I made my point. The point wasn't to upset other people, it was to convey how pissed I am at being called a racist all the time by an ultra privileged and wealthy united colours of Benetton who then can't even be bothered to earn the cash they have extracted from the said, supposedly racist, great unwashed.
    Not had your dose of meds this week?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippy View Post
    Sadly, I agree

Right now, 4th place is probably between Manure and the Scum.
    the problem probably is the experience of the managers we are competing with. West Ham could be up there too. We have no Europe to worry about so it really should be our opportunity.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's not forget this time last year Spurs were Champions Elect ™ while we were bumbling around in mid table.
    Long way to go yet, let's not write ourselves off or crown Spurs just yet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by selassie View Post
    Not had your dose of meds this week?
    Funny though, isn't it? All the people on meds taking the piss out of those who aren't and won't.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumble View Post
    the problem probably is the experience of the managers we are competing with. West Ham could be up there too. We have no Europe to worry about so it really should be our opportunity.
    This is my main concern. Arteta is a novice amongst the elite.