User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Manure Match Reaction

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Absolutely no way we can get 4th. United will get the results they need now under prober management. Spuds will continue to win ugly and West Ham as we have seen can get a result against top 5 which we simply cannot. Arteta couldnt coach a Terrier to fetch a stick. He has become Wenger Mk 2, buying players he likes rather than the players he needs. Spending scarce funds on defence when midfield and attack are our biggest issues. We will finish either 7th or 8th.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We were goon until we went 1-0 up then we just sat back trying to catch Manure on the break when we should have gone for the game but seems Arteta trusts his defense more than his attack and conceding 3 show's he is right

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippy View Post
    Fuck me! The Guardian! Things must be bad
    He doesn't mean it - just like he doesn't mean it when he calls the white guys honkey

He means all the rest though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    The bar is low enough this year for us to finish 4th. However when opportunities like this present themselves we usually find a way to ensure we fall short.

Auba is a waste of space up front on his own, he can’t hold the ball up and doesn’t have the energy to press. He needs to play with Lacazette so he can just focus on doing what he can do well and that’s be on the end of an attack.

Not sure why Tavares is getting the nod ahead of Tierney, he’s nowhere near as good.

Also bringing on Eddie when he rejected a contract was weird. Bit of insult to Pepe who while being unpredictable is a lot more capable of making something happen.

Arteta got it completely wrong last night.
    All of this, tbf Tavares looks a good signing but is a bit raw, can't work out what's happening with Tierney unless he's not kowtowing to the boss enough so he's in Arteta's bad books

That would be bad news if he's Arteta's latest target for his 'do 't forget who's the big boss' routine - we'll know it when he goes out on loan in January...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Funny though, isn't it? All the people on meds taking the piss out of those who aren't and won't.
    I’m not laughing. It’s the only explanation I can come up with for your behaviour, the bile you spew out in your posts which to me are extremely racist. Whether people call you up on it or not is up to them, from where I am sitting it’s pure racist.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by selassie View Post
    I’m not laughing. It’s the only explanation I can come up with for your behaviour, the bile you spew out in your posts which to me are extremely racist. Whether people call you up on it or not is up to them, from where I am sitting it’s pure racist.
    Yeah but you are the guy on meds who's a racist. How weird is that? And you don't see it. But you are quick to accuse others of it. Because you don't THINK. and you don't UNDERSTAND. And you are IGNORANT. But that's just water off a duck's back for you, it's a catch 22. I can never make you see because you can't see.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah but you are the guy on meds who's a racist. How weird is that? And you don't see it. But you are quick to accuse others of it. Because you don't THINK. and you don't UNDERSTAND. And you are IGNORANT. But that's just water off a duck's back for you, it's a catch 22. I can never make you see because you can't see.
    Does writing certain words in caps make it true?

Keep it coming Captain Waffle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Captain Waffle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does writing certain words in caps make it true?

Keep it coming Captain Waffle.
    No, it draws attention and adds emphasis to the most pertinent words. Think, understand, ignorant. But if I just typed those words we wouldn't know for certain I was talking about you. So I had to add some context around them. Hence the end format of the post. No, I probably won't keep it coming because you run a mile from substance and chuck baby gurgles over your shoulder. So no benefit to either party in engaging. I'll simply summarise by restating you are the guy taking the meds, just the fact.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, it draws attention and adds emphasis to the most pertinent words. Think, understand, ignorant. But if I just typed those words we wouldn't know for certain I was talking about you. So I had to add some context around them. Hence the end format of the post. No, I probably won't keep it coming because you run a mile from substance and chuck baby gurgles over your shoulder. So no benefit to either party in engaging. I'll simply summarise by restating you are the guy taking the meds, just the fact.
    Ok nice one.