Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Manure Match Reaction

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by selassie View Post
    Ok nice one.
    Maybe don't start the ball rolling if the game bores you? You always have that option.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Maybe don't start the ball rolling if the game bores you? You always have that option.
    Start the ball rolling? I call it as I see it, you have been spouting garbage on this forum for years, I called you out on a post because you used racist words such as “Nigger” that deeply offend me. This isn’t a game for me, I called you out and subsequently questioned your mental health state due to the bile you posted.

If you want to pit your wits against me go for it, I’ll pass you on my number and we can do it offline.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Start the ball rolling? I call it as I see it, you have been spouting garbage on this forum for years, I called you out on a post because you used racist words such as “Nigger” that deeply offend me. This isn’t a game for me, I called you out and subsequently questioned your mental health state due to the bile you posted.

If you want to pit your wits against me go for it, I’ll pass you on my number and we can do it offline.
    Sorry, didn't mean to rattle you into making up a bunch of bullshit.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, didn't mean to rattle you into making up a bunch of bullshit.
    Offend me, not rattle. Can’t you remember what you posted the other night after the United game? You think I come on here to spread lies about a stupid old man like you? What do I get out of it? I doubt anybody even cares about either of us, it’s the internet!

P.S If you are really concerned about your reputation…..I’d be deleting half of those posts of yours in the BLM & Trump threads in the General Section.
    Last edited by selassie; 08-12-2021 at 10:38 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Offend me, not rattle. Can’t you remember what you posted the other night after the United game? You think I come on here to spread lies about a stupid old man like you? What do I get out of it? I doubt anybody even cares about either of us, it’s the internet!

P.S If you are really concerned about your reputation…..I’d be deleting half of those posts of yours in the BLM & Trump threads in the General Section.
    Oh sure, I remember just fine. The first post you made was that one where you stuck your foot in your own face by taunting me about meds. So you see? You do come on here to lie, not about me, but in an attempt to spare your own embarrassment at the failure of your self publicised "wit". Upon making yourself look like a cunt you then started that virtuous break dancing - Oh No! You were OFFENDED!!!!!

Funny thing is, it wasn't even the painfully accurate (hence the mock offence) post you now refer to that you originally responded to. It was my follow-up post that was saying okay, if people can't see the obvious point being made then delete the fucker and keep them all in their prams. That's when you broke all your teeth with the meds comment.

Then you feigned boredom as you tried to rise above the shit pile of your own making. I suggested avoiding kicking yourself in the gob if you found it so boring. Now here we are, with you lecturing me about something or another, or maybe chucking a little hint my way about why you lot can resort to if you can't win the Internet.

Btw, none of this could ever happen if Arsenal FC didn't allow political statements to be made on the pitch before every game. I believe my post advised those pampered pricks to shut their holes, give it a rest calling everyone racist and actually play some sport. But it seems they are incapable of any of that, as I see most of you moaning about in other threads. Maybe woke and sport don't mix after all.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh sure, I remember just fine. The first post you made was that one where you stuck your foot in your own face by taunting me about meds. So you see? You do come on here to lie, not about me, but in an attempt to spare your own embarrassment at the failure of your self publicised "wit". Upon making yourself look like a cunt you then started that virtuous break dancing - Oh No! You were OFFENDED!!!!!

Funny thing is, it wasn't even the painfully accurate (hence the mock offence) post you now refer to that you originally responded to. It was my follow-up post that was saying okay, if people can't see the obvious point being made then delete the fucker and keep them all in their prams. That's when you broke all your teeth with the meds comment.

Then you feigned boredom as you tried to rise above the shit pile of your own making. I suggested avoiding kicking yourself in the gob if you found it so boring. Now here we are, with you lecturing me about something or another, or maybe chucking a little hint my way about why you lot can resort to if you can't win the Internet.

Btw, none of this could ever happen if Arsenal FC didn't allow political statements to be made on the pitch before every game. I believe my post advised those pampered pricks to shut their holes, give it a rest calling everyone racist and actually play some sport. But it seems they are incapable of any of that, as I see most of you moaning about in other threads. Maybe woke and sport don't mix after all.
    Captain waffle at his finest. You posted racist comments that offended me, I responded with that meds comment because it was the only conclusion I could come to for your foul mouth racist comment. You proceeded by saying “Well the post should be taken down if it’s offensive”. Do you think if you racially abused someone in the street and everybody keeps quiet that makes it ok?

You are a ignorant and twisted human being who rants and waffles absolute crap on here. I don’t know you and don’t care to meet you. I don’t spend my time on here posting like this because everybody else on here doesn’t offend me and doesn’t post racist comments.

Using racist words as some kind of example to come across smart pretty much sums you up.
    Last edited by selassie; 09-12-2021 at 11:48 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Captain waffle at his finest. You posted racist comments that offended me, I responded with that meds comment because it was the only conclusion I could come to for your foul mouth racist comment. You proceeded by saying “Well the post should be taken down if it’s offensive”. Do you think if you racially abused someone in the street and everybody keeps quiet that makes it ok?

You are a ignorant and twisted human being who rants and waffles absolute crap on here. I don’t know you and don’t care to meet you. I don’t spend my time on here posting like this because everybody else on here doesn’t offend me and doesn’t post racist comments.
    Well if you refuse to get the easily verifiable facts straight then at least avoid giving yourself a hernia, sparky.

I wouldn't racially abuse somebody on the street btw, I'd leave stuff like that to the professionals like BLM, the Democrats and Labour. But that might just be me culturally misappropriating white privilege.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well if you refuse to get the easily verifiable facts straight then at least avoid giving yourself a hernia, sparky.

I wouldn't racially abuse somebody on the street btw, I'd leave stuff like that to the professionals like BLM, the Democrats and Labour. But that might just be me culturally misappropriating white privilege.
    Facts and straight? Oh the irony!

Have you deliberately left out the tories and included an organisation that clearly isn’t racist and two parties that are more left than centre? You are weird.

Meanwhile back on planet earth….
    Last edited by selassie; 09-12-2021 at 12:00 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holy shit...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Holy shit...
    Apparently I am trying to win on the internet according to NQ. I am spreading lies about him.