User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Midweek Fixtures (14/15/16 Dec).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spurs have forfeited their Conference League game with Rennes. They’ve basically eliminated themselves. Says a lot about that competition.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Spurs could have won that yesterday.
    They looked worryingly good going forward at times.
    Conte is a very good coach and I’m not surprised there’s been an instant upturn in their form. I don’t know who their games in hand are against but I feel we are in a bit of false position at the moment having played 2 and 3 games more than United and Spurs. Hoping their new manager bounces wear off ASAP.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bottle job playing against 10 men I say.

I think it's Leicester, Brighton and Burnley, their games in hand, all away games. Being thrown out of the Europa Conference gives them a chance to play them from February onwards I suppose.

Man Utd's are Brighton at home and Brentford away.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Spurs have forfeited their Conference League game with Rennes. They’ve basically eliminated themselves. Says a lot about that competition.
    I was pissed off on the last day of last season as I didn't think Spurs would beat Villa so was just sorting out the St Totteringham's Day bunting. Annoying.
    But then when I saw what they'd qualified for I did think it might not be the worst thing that we didn't.
    Although I think we'd have made much less of a mess of it than they have.

Oh and I agree about Conte, I'm worried he'll sort them out. Just hoping Levy does his thing and it'll all go to shit again.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59732905

Premier League clubs say we'll carry on as we are.

Guess the money is too much to resist.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I read on BBC sport this morning that the reason Kane didnt get a red card was:

BBC Sport was told one of the mitigating factors behind the decision not to dismiss Kane for his first-half challenge was the fact Robertson lifted his standing leg out of the way of the Spurs captain's tackle.
    So if he doesnt lift his leg, it gets snapped in half so Kane gets a red card. If he lifts his leg, then no action needed? How is it now up to the players to avoid injury rather than punishing those that make reckless leg breaking tackles

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    I read on BBC sport this morning that the reason Kane didnt get a red card was:

So if he doesnt lift his leg, it gets snapped in half so Kane gets a red card. If he lifts his leg, then no action needed? How is it now up to the players to avoid injury rather than punishing those that make reckless leg breaking tackles
    please don't try and look for any of this to make sense - you'll be happietr when you realise it just doesn't...