User Tag List

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Arsenal v Manchester City. 12:30pm. 1/1/22

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Xhaka is such a moron, why grab his shirt FFS. It was a dive but you don’t have to be so careless.
    I think you are wrong for expecting Xhaka not to be Xhaka
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I suppose in some kind of sadistic way it’s nice to feel this engrossed again. Shows the team are worth getting behind and the improvement is tangible.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can’t begin to describe how fucking irate I am right now.

Everything hinged on that pen. He should have been booked for going over like a sack of shit. If its shirt pulling, then you need to give a penalty every corner ball. Any excuse to be bent to fuck.

If the pen doesn’t happen, Gabriel doesn’t scuff the spot and get himself a stupid yellow.

Gutted for the lads. More than held our own with equal numbers.

Bent.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Xhaka is such a moron, why grab his shirt FFS. It was a dive but you don’t have to be so careless.
    My only slight grumble from today.
    That was never a penalty, but that shirt grab gave the ref an excuse to give the decision.
    Strangely that did not apply to our early penalty shout which was every bit as much of a penalty as the one City were given.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Martinelli scores that open goal and we probably go on to win too.

Ridiculous 5 minutes of play.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    City are clearly going to canter the league so no disgrace losing today. I’d written this one off.
    But to be so blatantly robbed like that…
    But I guess it’s nice to feel like they’re a team worth getting behind again.
    As said above, keep playing like this and we’ve got as good a chance as any for a top 4 finish

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    City are clearly going to canter the league so no disgrace losing today. I’d written this one off.
    But to be so blatantly robbed like that…
    But I guess it’s nice to feel like they’re a team worth getting behind again.
    As said above, keep playing like this and we’ve got as good a chance as any for a top 4 finish
    That's the positive stuff i am taking from the game and the development of our season. We are beginning to look like a genuine top 4 side again, sure we have a bit more work to do with improving the team and squad but we are really close now. For all my criticism of Arteta, he really does look to be developing a good side, we are playing pleasing to watch football now too.

Me personally, I can accept another season outside of CL as long as we continue developing as a team and buying the right profile of player to add to the squad. Nobody gave us a chance of top 4 this season so if we don't finish top 4, but finish top 6 then that is progress and i can live with that for now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arghhghg!!!!!!

When will we get something go our way on a sustained basis. All that effort, and the cheats get the win.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    Arghhghg!!!!!!

When will we get something go our way on a sustained basis. All that effort, and the cheats get the win.
    I am trying to not get too emotionally invested this season, we were always up against it now Spurs have Conte as their manager and United have got rid of Ole. I am not saying we can't finish 4th but even with how well we are currently playing, it is going to still be very difficult. Let's be honest, we are the underdogs out of the 3 so if we finish 4th that's just a bonus IMO.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LDG View Post
    I can’t begin to describe how fucking irate I am right now.

Everything hinged on that pen. He should have been booked for going over like a sack of shit. If its shirt pulling, then you need to give a penalty every corner ball. Any excuse to be bent to fuck.

If the pen doesn’t happen, Gabriel doesn’t scuff the spot and get himself a stupid yellow.

Gutted for the lads. More than held our own with equal numbers.

Bent.
    The officials handed Citeh the game, it's that simple

The F1 finale all over again - all officials are either incompetant or corrupt or both