User Tag List

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Arsenal v Manchester City. 12:30pm. 1/1/22

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The biggest clowns are those who think an Arsenal team can achieve anything of substance with that shithead Xhaka in the team. He was wearing the captain's armband against City. Disgusting.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Xkaka's style is not suited to the English Premiership it's too fast for him that's why he looks good in International's, would be better suited in Italy or France.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dazthegooner View Post
    Xkaka's style is not suited to the English Premiership it's too fast for him that's why he looks good in International's, would be better suited in Italy or France.
    Or in non-league...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I'm not a Xhakaphobe like you but I agree the shirt pull was silly. It gave the ref all the excuse he needed to give it.
    It was a dive though, he went down easier than your mum #brooker.
    Xhaka doing what he did on Saturday is why he gets so much hate. He makes idiotic game changing mistakes on a semi-regular basis. Quality wise he is a decent enough player, aside from his stupid mistakes. I personally think Xhaka has actually played quite well this season, especially more recently in the more advanced role. Regardless of this, I hope we are in the market for one or two new Central Midfielders, both Xhaka and Partey need serious competition for their places.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    The biggest clowns are those who think an Arsenal team can achieve anything of substance with that shithead Xhaka in the team. He was wearing the captain's armband against City. Disgusting.
    That aside, we are in a battle for top 4 this season. I am not saying we will finish top 4, but our recent performances suggest to me this team has enough quality to sustain the challenge right up until the end of the season.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by selassie View Post
    Xhaka doing what he did on Saturday is why he gets so much hate. He makes idiotic game changing mistakes on a semi-regular basis. Quality wise he is a decent enough player, aside from his stupid mistakes. I personally think Xhaka has actually played quite well this season, especially more recently in the more advanced role. Regardless of this, I hope we are in the market for one or two new Central Midfielders, both Xhaka and Partey need serious competition for their places.
    I was thinking about this and I basically agree. Xhaka is a pretty good player, not really at the level we need if we are going to push on but he's not the duffer some make out.
    But yes, he does have these brainfarts far too regularly and it lets both us as a team and himself down.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Xhaka could be having the perfect game but still be very capable of making game changing errors. I’ve actually grown to appreciate what he does do given how shit Partey has looked most of the time, I don’t think it’s a coincidence that Partey has looked a better player with Xhaka next to him.

The problem for Xhaka though is that he doesn’t have any powers of recovery due to a lack of agility. Which makes his decision making clumsy and rash when he’s caught out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    whenever someone says Xhaka is playing well all they mean is he isn't as shite as he was before - let's face it, it's a very low bar he needs to get over

your key sentence is "He makes idiotic game changing mistakes on a semi-regular basis"

literally... THIS

that's just not good enough - he costs us points every season just like he did on Saturday

until we get rid of him we are starting every game with a handicap

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    whenever someone says Xhaka is playing well all they mean is he isn't as shite as he was before - let's face it, it's a very low bar he needs to get over

your key sentence is "He makes idiotic game changing mistakes on a semi-regular basis"

literally... THIS

that's just not good enough - he costs us points every season just like he did on Saturday

until we get rid of him we are starting every game with a handicap

Bloody hell Mac! You absolutely hate Xhaka don't you?

He can be a handicap but he can also be very useful. I personally would upgrade on him but let's be honest it isn't going to happen anytime soon, Arteta seems to like him, in fact pretty much everybody who has been in charge since Wenger has constantly picked him.

We seem to be linked with quite a few CM's so here's hoping we replace him or gradually phase him out of the team. I personally think we have bigger issues to deal with in the squad at the moment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He can be a handicap but he can also be very useful.
    even if that's true, why then don't we get rid and find another player who's equally 'useful' but isn't a **** who gets sent off regularly and gives away pels and FKs...?

he tried a sliding tackle in the first half against Man City for which, if he'd connected with the Citeh player, he'd have been sent off again

he's a total liability