User Tag List

Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread: Ukraine vs Russia.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    According to the mainstream media (be advised) many people are so furious with Russia they are pouring bottles of Smirnoff (which I assume they already paid for, so "Russia" already has their cash) down the drain. I don't know how many people, hopefully not as many as put little Ukrainian flags next to their personal pronouns. You have to hope it isn't too many because it would be easy to con people like that into supporting a shooting war with Russia. Which is what certain crazies in Washington and London, liberated from their padded cells by the Biden administration, are trying to provoke. Chain enough acts of ignorance and idiocy together and pour on a frenzy of emotion and very bad things can happen. Things nobody would actually want to happen. But some people don't see it coming and they don't appreciate how their one act of idiocy, however small, is still a link in the chain.

We've reached a stage where it is better to be entirely ignorant of a situation than "informed" by authorities and the media. The ignorant are less likely to be engaged. They are less dangerous.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    According to the mainstream media (be advised) many people are so furious with Russia they are pouring bottles of Smirnoff (which I assume they already paid for, so "Russia" already has their cash) down the drain. I don't know how many people, hopefully not as many as put little Ukrainian flags next to their personal pronouns. You have to hope it isn't too many because it would be easy to con people like that into supporting a shooting war with Russia. Which is what certain crazies in Washington and London, liberated from their padded cells by the Biden administration, are trying to provoke. Chain enough acts of ignorance and idiocy together and pour on a frenzy of emotion and very bad things can happen. Things nobody would actually want to happen. But some people don't see it coming and they don't appreciate how their one act of idiocy, however small, is still a link in the chain.

We've reached a stage where it is better to be entirely ignorant of a situation than "informed" by authorities and the media. The ignorant are less likely to be engaged. They are less dangerous.
    Idiots dont even know that Smirnoff was long ago bought by the Anglo Canadian megalith Diageo. People are so dumb. Government presses the button "hate Russia" and off they go.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Saint Zelenskyy and his facist regime are having a hard time keeping their masks in place. Seems like the Ukraine love-in is running out of steam as people start to realise just how horrific the regime is. Will lessons be learned? No. Will the same thing happen the next time the west supports terrorists and Nazis? Yes.
    You keep banging on about nazis yet Russia is literally forcing Ukrainians into labour camps, funnily enough just like the nazis did. The russians are also committing horrendous war crimes including bombing places with children in it, again just like nazis did.

Although i suspect you will claim its all fake news because in your own words “ I support Putin 100% in this and I'm absolutely happy to say it.” so its good to know you support war crimes while banging on about nonsense that Zelensky is a nazi (let’s remember he is Jewish and lost family in the holocaust”

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We aren't talking about the specifics of the case?
    No, we're talking about Article 31 and what it means - I'd suggest it's open to interpretation.

we just take it at face value based on the authority of the judge.
    Well yeah. He's a judge. His literal job is to make rulings like this. And he's clear about how he interprets Article 31 - not in the context of this case in particular, he's just saying he is not persuaded by the argument being made - which is the same argument you are making. This isn't the UN vs fullfact, it's you vs a judge. I know you distrust all authority, but when we are talking about interpretation of law then a judge literally has the authority to do that. Just going "nuh-uh" isn't really a counter argument. If other judges have made different rulings about this then OK, that's more relevant.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We've reached a stage where it is better to be entirely ignorant of a situation than "informed" by authorities and the media.
    I am pretty ignorant of the history and politics around all of this so am pretty much keeping out of it.
    I am rolling my eyes about some FB friends who all but punch the air at every sanction against Russia - many of which are affecting the ordinary Russian population, not Putin et al.
    I'm not saying there should be no response but I'm not sure what that response should be. Doing things which will push millions in Russia in to poverty doesn't feel like the right thing to do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am pretty ignorant of the history and politics around all of this so am pretty much keeping out of it.
    I am rolling my eyes about some FB friends who all but punch the air at every sanction against Russia - many of which are affecting the ordinary Russian population, not Putin et al.
    I'm not saying there should be no response but I'm not sure what that response should be. Doing things which will push millions in Russia in to poverty doesn't feel like the right thing to do.
    Funny because thats what we do in the UK to our own
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    You keep banging on about nazis yet Russia is literally forcing Ukrainians into labour camps, funnily enough just like the nazis did. The russians are also committing horrendous war crimes including bombing places with children in it, again just like nazis did.

Although i suspect you will claim its all fake news because in your own words “ I support Putin 100% in this and I'm absolutely happy to say it.” so its good to know you support war crimes while banging on about nonsense that Zelensky is a nazi (let’s remember he is Jewish and lost family in the holocaust”
    When you place that quote back into context I'll be happy to answer. But, for now, it's sufficient to compare your own propaganda with media propaganda and spot the differences - of which there are none.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, we're talking about Article 31 and what it means - I'd suggest it's open to interpretation.

Well yeah. He's a judge. His literal job is to make rulings like this. And he's clear about how he interprets Article 31 - not in the context of this case in particular, he's just saying he is not persuaded by the argument being made - which is the same argument you are making. This isn't the UN vs fullfact, it's you vs a judge. I know you distrust all authority, but when we are talking about interpretation of law then a judge literally has the authority to do that. Just going "nuh-uh" isn't really a counter argument. If other judges have made different rulings about this then OK, that's more relevant.
    Except that's not what I'm saying. The implication of what I'm saying is this judge proposes refugees who have committed criminal acts have superior rights to your own. Why don't you try doing what these refugees did and see if this judge will defend your actions? I can almost hear the key being thrown away.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When you place that quote back into context I'll be happy to answer. But, for now, it's sufficient to compare your own propaganda with media propaganda and spot the differences - of which there are none.
    There is no context where a man who commits war crimes is right. You stated you support him 100%. There is no justifiable context that can defend that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Truthbombs about Ukraine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A86u...channel=iRolls

Never heard of this woman before. She left those TV hosts quaking in their underwear
    Make 2mrw better than 2day