User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Match Reaction v Southampton (away).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Aye. And that’s what has made me hop back on the Arteta out bandwagon.
    I got briefly excited about this team. We were lightweight up front but we were digging out results and really fighting for results. I can forgive the Palace result, they are on a good run and no pushovers. The important thing is you bounce back but then we had the pathetic Brighton result. But then Spurs went all Spursy and that gave us one more chance to get back in to the top 4 race. With the games we have coming up we absolutely had to win. We all know what happened next.
    And Arteta is to blame. He weakened us in January and left us with nothing up front. And with a squad so paper thin that injuries were going to kill us. It’s negligent, frankly. Let’s get a proper manager in.
    That's the Letters we know and love

Selling optimism to fools KSE Comedy Club's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Aye. And that’s what has made me hop back on the Arteta out bandwagon.
    I got briefly excited about this team. We were lightweight up front but we were digging out results and really fighting for results. I can forgive the Palace result, they are on a good run and no pushovers. The important thing is you bounce back but then we had the pathetic Brighton result. But then Spurs went all Spursy and that gave us one more chance to get back in to the top 4 race. With the games we have coming up we absolutely had to win. We all know what happened next.
    And Arteta is to blame. He weakened us in January and left us with nothing up front. And with a squad so paper thin that injuries were going to kill us. It’s negligent, frankly. Let’s get a proper manager in.
    And that is a reasonable and fair assessment.

I was really starting to believe and give Arteta the benefit of the doubt, hoping he would come good.

But he has proen too many times that he doesnt have what it takes at the top and doesn't seem to know what he is doing