User Tag List

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Here's where we are.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's where we are.

The level of fitba insight on here is abysmal, so ima do you all a favor and tell you what to think. Rather than parrot Sky Sports or The Sun or wherever you're getting your opinions from. You can now just copy mine. Will make you all less of a bed wetter and make your penis approx 1 inch longer. That's a 100% increase for many of you.

GK
    Ramsay is the boy. A completely unnecessary buy but he's been brilliant. Arsenal should've spent that money elsewhere but meh. He's no1 for the next decade, hopefully.

Defence
    Tierney, Tommy are great. Thought Tierney was a bit shit for much of last season but poor form rather than ability. Tommy is extremely limited going forward. The number of times he had an easy forward pass on but he chose to go inside or back was frustrating as fuck but he's a solid defender.
    Gabriel is solid enough. Got a howler in him but should mate out of that. I like him.
    White is a bit of a pussy. He isn't terrible but he's not very good either. Waste of money. Saliba should start ahead of him and I've genuinely never seen Saliba play.
    Holding is shit but for some reason probably my favorite player at the club. No idea why.

MF
    Partey is the best player at the club. By a distance. Elite ability. Just has that bit of class about him. Can take the ball on the turn, and moves the ball forward between the lines. The only MF we have that can. The team needs to be built around. Capable of utterly shit passes though. But if I looked up and saw idiots like Xhaka and Saka it'd put me off too.

Xhaka and Elneny. Just horrific players. Xhaka is abysmal and Elneny a coward, terrified of forward passes.

Lokonga is decent, man. Should've played far more than he did, beside Partey.

AM/Wingers
    Odegaard is closest to partey in quality. Clear 2nd best. Should get better too. Great player.
    Saka. Fuck me. Never seen anything like it. He's atrocious yet over rated to an extent I've never seen in nearly 40 years of me being right about absolutely everything fitba relayed. I've sat and watched him be pure shite then get man of the match. It's just weird. At least he got a few goals last year but more important were the chances that died when the ball goes to him him.

ESR needs to kick on. Doesn't assert himself enough. Hopefully just young but needs to do summin next season.

Martinelli is an exciting headless chicken with close to zero end product.

Striker
    Nketiah has never done enough but I seen summin against West Ham. Just had a little bit about him. Glad he resigned.

Signings
    Viera I've been a huge fan of ever since I first heard of him 2 days ago. Another progressive/forward thinking midfielder is an absolute must, man.

Rumors
    Jesus - not convinced he's the striker to move is up a level. Going from a Vlahovic to Jesus just makes no sense to me. But I'm not against it, I guess. Just naw excited.

Raphinia - sure, good player and we need at least one proven wide player in the squad, ffs.

Tielemans - sure, why not. Need another CM and he's an improvement.
    Last edited by mandela8; 18-06-2022 at 05:39 PM.

Selling optimism to fools KSE Comedy Club's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum

Now down to business, WTF is this shit?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting about Partey, I don't think he's that good.
    And Saka is brilliant, give your head a wobble.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ramsay in goal, top work.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And for calling our best player shit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Saka is overrated and shit? Crikey even Adrian Durham wouldn’t make such a claim

There are games where Saka has played poorly, but at his best he’s relentless…he’s a menace to defenders with his persistence and skill.

There’s not many ways you can unite the disparate group on this forum, but I imagine the vast majority of us will be confused by your assessment

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mandela8 View Post
    The level of fitba insight on here is abysmal, so ima do you all a favor and tell you what to think. Rather than parrot Sky Sports or The Sun or wherever you're getting your opinions from. You can now just copy mine. Will make you all less of a bed wetter and make your penis approx 1 inch longer. That's a 100% increase for many of you.

GK
    Ramsay is the boy. A completely unnecessary buy but he's been brilliant. Arsenal should've spent that money elsewhere but meh. He's no1 for the next decade, hopefully.

Defence
    Tierney, Tommy are great. Thought Tierney was a bit shit for much of last season but poor form rather than ability. Tommy is extremely limited going forward. The number of times he had an easy forward pass on but he chose to go inside or back was frustrating as fuck but he's a solid defender.
    Gabriel is solid enough. Got a howler in him but should mate out of that. I like him.
    White is a bit of a pussy. He isn't terrible but he's not very good either. Waste of money. Saliba should start ahead of him and I've genuinely never seen Saliba play.
    Holding is shit but for some reason probably my favorite player at the club. No idea why.

MF
    Partey is the best player at the club. By a distance. Elite ability. Just has that bit of class about him. Can take the ball on the turn, and moves the ball forward between the lines. The only MF we have that can. The team needs to be built around. Capable of utterly shit passes though. But if I looked up and saw idiots like Xhaka and Saka it'd put me off too.

Xhaka and Elneny. Just horrific players. Xhaka is abysmal and Elneny a coward, terrified of forward passes.

Lokonga is decent, man. Should've played far more than he did, beside Partey.

AM/Wingers
    Odegaard is closest to partey in quality. Clear 2nd best. Should get better too. Great player.
    Saka. Fuck me. Never seen anything like it. He's atrocious yet over rated to an extent I've never seen in nearly 40 years of me being right about absolutely everything fitba relayed. I've sat and watched him be pure shite then get man of the match. It's just weird. At least he got a few goals last year but more important were the chances that died when the ball goes to him him.

ESR needs to kick on. Doesn't assert himself enough. Hopefully just young but needs to do summin next season.

Martinelli is an exciting headless chicken with close to zero end product.

Striker
    Nketiah has never done enough but I seen summin against West Ham. Just had a little bit about him. Glad he resigned.

Signings
    Viera I've been a huge fan of ever since I first heard of him 2 days ago. Another progressive/forward thinking midfielder is an absolute must, man.

Rumors
    Jesus - not convinced he's the striker to move is up a level. Going from a Vlahovic to Jesus just makes no sense to me. But I'm not against it, I guess. Just naw excited.

Raphinia - sure, good player and we need at least one proven wide player in the squad, ffs.

Tielemans - sure, why not. Need another CM and he's an improvement.
    Mate, I would leave the booze and funny fags alone before you write a ridiculous post like this one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bukayo Saka is all things to all men and to one lucky lady.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Interesting about Partey, I don't think he's that good.
    And Saka is brilliant, give your head a wobble.
    Partey is a beautiful player, man. The way he can take a pass and turn past a man is brilliant. He then tries difficult passes that no one else does. He also inexplicably gives the ball away far more than he should buy We're utterly shit without him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Saka stuff is just ridiculous. It's pure mob mentality at this point and there's literally zero objectivity around him.

He's the one constant in a pretty inept attack. That's telling on it's own. Not that I attribute it entirely to him but he's a huge part of it.

His decision making is terrible. Very slow to make a decision and when he does it's usually the wrong one. Laca turned to absolute shit but the service (lack of) was a huge part of it.

His directness is abysmal. The number of great chances that gets to Saka who then takes an age to get the ball out of his feet is staggering. I've never seen a player fail to get a shot away as often as he does. Or a player who has so many blocked shots, because he takes so long to get it off. Can you even post clips on this thread. A great example was the home Wolves game. I think Odegaard played him through on the edge of the box there was no one within 10 yards of him. He lost the ball. One example of dozens.

His shooting is the worst I've ever seen in professional fitba. The number of shots he scuffs is actually mental.

People claim he's great but I challenge anyone to actually give me examples of a few games he's dominated. No one can. Like I said, I've watched him play shockingly only to get man of the match and have everyone fawn over him. Legit bizarre.

I get he's an arsenal boy and seems really nice a likeable but people are just blinded by this. It's quite the phenomenon, really.

Anyway...I'll leave that challenge open for anyone who thinks they can tell me when he's actually been as good as people seem to think he is.